Author Topic: Loadouts Bug - A crash has been detected.  (Read 7829 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Loadouts Bug - A crash has been detected.
on: October 04, 2019, 07:45:37 PM
Some players are experiencing crashes when they try to configure their raiders in the Loadout Menu. We are aware of the issue and we are working on a fix.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Craze7

• View Profile
Re: Loadouts Bug - A crash has been detected.
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 01:28:36 PM
I have had this problem on multiple characters. The issue appears to be that since the update some of my characters default guns are missing. The missing gun is still selected even tho it's grayed so when I try to change a character card the game contacts the server sees I have a gun equipped that I don't own and crashes. Forcing me to quit the application.

Once I select a different gun, I can edit the character fine but the default gun is gone.

However when I select Shae who is using the default gun I can't even see her loadout screen to select a different gun. It just brings me to an empty page.

wwfdamorte

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 04:12:38 AM
my skin prizes aren't showing up

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 04:31:12 PM
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.   Zonnepanelen installateur Kortessem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 04:36:27 PM
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.   Zonnepanelen installateur Turnhout

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 06:32:10 PM
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Zonnepanelen installateur Hemiksem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 06:34:58 PM
You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.   Zonnepanelen installateur Vorselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023, 06:36:12 PM
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do   Zonnepanelen installateur Eksel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 06:39:15 PM
Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!   Zonnepanelen installateur Vosselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 07, 2023, 06:41:56 PM
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work   Zonnepanelen installateur  Westerlo

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 07, 2023, 06:42:50 PM
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do   Zonnepanelen installateur  Herk-de-Stad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 07, 2023, 06:59:34 PM
Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!   Zonnepanelen installateur  Wijnegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 07, 2023, 07:01:08 PM
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.   Zonnepanelen installateur  Herstappe

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 07, 2023, 07:03:08 PM
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries   Zonnepanelen installateur  Willebroek

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 07, 2023, 07:07:50 PM
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.   Zonnepanelen installateur  Heusden