Author Topic: Card system feedback  (Read 3511 times)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Card system feedback
on: October 01, 2019, 08:19:36 PM
You are so close  so close to perfection
But the new card systems suffers a lot

There is no way in hell we're making enough gold or talen points to pay for some of these cards

And having to wait literally more than 10 days for a card is so cruel

MSE do you want us to play your game?

The max amout of wait time should not surpass 3 days
You should also buff the replayable mission to have 2 pluses on all rewards

That way it's a lot easier to farm these golds

The system is great, the prices are unfair
Amd it doesn't help when we gain so little

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Card system feedback
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 09:39:10 PM
I agree, I love the new system even the destroying of old cards to get a new one which a lot of people dislike. However, the rush time cost is insane. A raider's max cost is 180k so why are the cards 200k+? A card shouldn't cost more than a raider. The wait period is extremely long to. As someone who played Warframe the wait period was annoying but to my knowledge nothing was longer than 2 to 3 days and it felt like that was understandable. I still wanted to rush it but I knew in the long run I didn't have to wait that long.

That being said it is a new system and I expect MSE will make changes later, I just hope they don't make it too easy because then new players will never experiment with cards and just go for what the community says is the best cards to use.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: Card system feedback
Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 07:29:50 AM
I agree, I love the new system even the destroying of old cards to get a new one which a lot of people dislike. However, the rush time cost is insane. A raider's max cost is 180k so why are the cards 200k+? A card shouldn't cost more than a raider. The wait period is extremely long to. As someone who played Warframe the wait period was annoying but to my knowledge nothing was longer than 2 to 3 days and it felt like that was understandable. I still wanted to rush it but I knew in the long run I didn't have to wait that long.

That being said it is a new system and I expect MSE will make changes later, I just hope they don't make it too easy because then new players will never experiment with cards and just go for what the community says is the best cards to use.

All i'm suggestion is a cap on the wait times
A cap on the gold and talent points

And buff the last mission reward drops
Making two pluses instead of one on every reward