Author Topic: Unable to play the game  (Read 3971 times)

Kefal

• View Profile
Unable to play the game
on: September 30, 2019, 06:16:24 PM
Date and Time of Bug: 17/09/2019
~17:45 CET
In game username: Kefal
Platform/Version: Steam
Mission: Low Blow
Character & Skin:  Loaht
Weapon Equipped and Forge Level:  Red Hot Explosive Pepper LVL 9

After finishing the mission, I am stuck at main menu. The game was supposed to show me second rewards screen, with XP and maybe blueprint, but it didn't. Now all the buttons cannot be pressed. I tried to relogin few times, didn't help. But after that character icons disappeared.

I had a Pot match with Blue Blueprint, and I missed first rewards screen, so I don't know if I got anything, what did I got, was it a dublicate, and so on. I think the problem lies in Bluepring, because after Heavy Metal you can't get Blueprints after matches, but I got one in the old Pot.

ThePloopz

• View Profile
Re: Unable to play the game
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 08:44:17 PM
Same thing happened to me. I just earned the rare blueprint for ginebra and I also didn’t get my xp from that match because it didn’t go to the second rewards screen

filipeschuab

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 04:16:37 AM
Também estou travado na tela inicial, mesmo problema, após terminar a partida e ganhar um blueprint que estava no pote, o jogo travou na tela inicial e não sai.
Jogo no Xbox One.

Bionic505

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 07:50:54 AM
Same thing happened to me.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 11:34:57 AM
Hi!

We've noticed this bug yesterday, we are working hard on it to fix it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

See you in the Broken Planet very soon!

Ravenlord1279

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 03:23:59 PM
Играю с первого дня в эту отличную игру. У меня точно такая же ошибка как и у автора поста и кроме пустых рассказов разработчиков что они что то делают ничего не происходит. Полное наплевательское отношение к своему комунити. Уже почти сутки играть нельзя а разработчикам плевать. Думаю стоит удалить данную игру навсегда.