Author Topic: Heavy Metal! Spacelords New Update  (Read 11518 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Heavy Metal! Spacelords New Update
on: September 30, 2019, 04:51:56 PM

Watch the new trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RJtiPlzB5Y

MercurySteam launch today ‘Heavy Metal’, the new game update for its Free to Play 4v1 shooter Spacelords, available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and PC Steam. This much awaited update is designed to increase the weapon customization options for all players.

The new Forge System allows players to build up to five different versions of the same weapon with parts obtained during matches. This new system allows much more freedom for the players to build a weapon that suits their playing style. The classic Spacelords’ Blueprints will remain as special prizes, having become more powerful to reflect their new high-ranking status.

But the Heavy Metal update introduces another important change: the Talent System. This new Talent tree will further emphasize the player’s control over the way his character plays. The new update will also introduce new and exciting gameplay options, like the ability to throw Aleph blasts to your enemies.

“The ‘Heavy Metal’ update is all about giving players more power and flexibility,” commented Enric Álvarez, Game Director. “With the plethora of new opportunities offered by the revamped Forge System and the new Talent tree, no two players will ever field the same Spacelord again.”

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Heavy Metal! Spacelords New Update
Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 05:04:13 PM
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.   DIRECTV STREAM Packages

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 05:08:47 PM
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.   YouTube TV Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 05:11:04 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   DIRECTV STREAM Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 05:14:42 PM
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck   Peacock Premium Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 05:17:10 PM
I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..   Peacock Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 06:12:09 PM
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.   HBO Max Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 09, 2023, 06:15:46 PM
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.   Peacock Promo Codes

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 09, 2023, 06:19:49 PM
I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..   TNT Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 09, 2023, 06:21:48 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   DIRECTV STREAM Packages

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 09, 2023, 06:23:26 PM
I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..   DAZN Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 09, 2023, 06:25:26 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   TNT Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: June 11, 2023, 05:42:41 PM
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.   Voomly Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: June 11, 2023, 05:48:06 PM
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.   Voomly Cloud

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 11, 2023, 05:50:05 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Voomly