Author Topic: Will I lose my Extended Clip card when the Heavy Metal update comes out?  (Read 3434 times)

Nemo

• View Profile
I probably should have made this post a while ago, but anyway.

I still have the normal version of Alicia's 'Extended Clip' card. This was changed to being a rare only card when Wardog Fury came out, but I've still kept the normal version since Alien Myths.

From what I understand from this new update, players will keep the cards they already have, which will be put in their new Talent grid, but I'm not sure what will happen to my 'Extended Clip' card since it doesn't really exist anymore. I don't want to have to spend more points and time having to go down the grid to go get it again. Not sure what to do, but I guess I'll just see what happens tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 09:59:40 PM by Nemo »

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
why shouldn't it exist anymore? The way I understand it, you still have a limited clip, just the supply after that is unlimited.
So the card is still very useful (for Granny for example) so that you don't need to reload as often.

To MSE: Showing unlimited ammo on Konstantin, one of the few without a clip, was perhaps not as useful to understand what "unlimited ammo" means.

MSE_Jvela

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Hi Nemo!

Briefly explained: yes, cards which are not in a deck will not be available anymore.

The cause of you having "legacy" cards now is because the deck is dissociated from the Loadouts. This means you can own and select a card in your Loadouts even though it doesn't exist on the deck.

As the new system combines all cards' features in just one section (the grid),  all kind of those exceptional cases like the one you mention won't happen again.