Author Topic: The struggles of being a ginebra Raider(or antagonist really)  (Read 3188 times)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Everytime i try ginebra, it never works properly
The playstyle i mean

She's supposed to be a predator/ hunter with high speed but her 1 second transition time is enough for players to recover and retaliate
And enough for all ads to melt you to little sparks of aleph

You have to bring a specific weapon for specific situations, while that's fine, but it's very detrimental when you bring the wrong weapon to the wrong mission

Javelin sucks, really really sucks, even at long range

She's underpowered, overnerfed and unusable

I suggested many changes but the best one i could come up with is to...

1.make the transformation to cougar form 1 second and the transformation to normal form instant, basically reverse the transformation process

2.when she comes out of her form she gains her missing health instantly

3.give her a new rare that's adaptable to all situations, or interacts with her cougar form

Maybe add a cat wall jump when climbing and pressing the jump button for the fun factor and to cancel the climb, but it won't matter that much

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: The struggles of being a ginebra Raider(or antagonist really)
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 01:26:13 PM
I agree. I'm unable to play her properly. She lacks damage, when she's mobile she is defenseless. In my opinion, she needs a redo.
However I'm not sure, that there aren't people who can play her better than I do.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: The struggles of being a ginebra Raider(or antagonist really)
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 01:38:46 AM
I agree. I'm unable to play her properly. She lacks damage, when she's mobile she is defenseless. In my opinion, she needs a redo.
However I'm not sure, that there aren't people who can play her better than I do.

She's a fifth council, she's supposed to stay in a specific location kill enemies from far then sprint with her power to finish them off, but it never ever works, all fifth council memeber have CC and damage in their arsenal, ginebra can either bring CC or damage, and her damage options aren't that great

These suggested changes that i've stated will make her a more offensive character

But i'm not really a dev so i can't say for certain they'd be balanced changes
Who knows?