Author Topic: Dishonest players.  (Read 2271 times)

Light

• View Profile
Dishonest players.
on: September 15, 2019, 12:29:28 PM
Hello. I am new to this forum.

Tell me where to write so that measures are taken against players who intentionally spoil the game for others.
Today, two players ruined the match. And the worst part is that this match was supposed to be the biggest reward of the day.

Date and time of the middle of the match: September 14, 2019, 7:26 a.m. (Moscow time). Players with the nicknames "Kid_Heartless01" and "Boobear509", from the very moment they appeared in the match, began to die on purpose, falling into the abyss. They did not offer surrender. There is no justification for their deaths. The game was easy. The antagonist was at the same level as them, and he was weak and inactive. I was the highest level in the match. All players except me played on consoles. I am sure that specially dying players played without lags, their ping was perfect, since one of the dying players was the host. I am sure we would have easily won the match, but because of the actions of those two players, we ended up losing quickly. When lives ended, and the inscription "survive" appeared, the antagonist attacked us at the most inopportune moment. It would be better if they just left, then I and another normal player, probably could have won.

I have two assumptions. 1) They specifically died to lower their "MMR". 2) They deliberately died in order for the Antagonist to win, since perhaps they were friends.

In this screenshot, the death of these two dishonest players is visible: http://www.picshare.ru/view/10272577/
I'm sorry that at that moment I did not think of taking a screenshot of how they fall into the abyss. I did not have time for this, since I was busy with the mission.

I hope this message does not go unnoticed and those two players are checked and blocked.

Sorry for my english. I used the translator from "google". Or maybe in this section of the forum you can write in Russian?

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Re: Dishonest players.
Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 12:02:57 PM
You're not alone. These things happen from time to time and MMR is usually the reason. It's really upsetting.
Chances are they will want all that you posted in an email rather than a public post (since it is considered a report and includes names). You can contact support at spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com. There is a Russian general forum on this site, but i don't know much about it. Best of luck!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:46:52 PM by immortanjoe »

Light

• View Profile
Re: Dishonest players.
Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 11:46:13 PM
You're not alone. These things happen from time to time and MMR is usually the reason. It's really upsetting.
Chances are they will want all that you posted in an email rather than a public post (since it is considered a report and includes names). You can contact support at spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com. There is a Russian general forum on this site, but i don't know much about it. Best of luck!
Thanks for the answer. I sent a report about these players to the address you provided. And they answered me that they are investigating this.