Author Topic: MSE will we ever get custom games?  (Read 3491 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
MSE will we ever get custom games?
on: September 10, 2019, 01:57:43 AM
I really desire for this game to get a custom game opinion. I wanna be able to antag my close friends without them queueing for one game and I queue for the same one and just gamble that I might join them. Along with custom games I feel like we should be able to manipulate the environment and features. For example, in custom games we can turn off enemy spawns and turn off raider lock ins. This way there can be a team of 4 Shae's and say a Hive as an antagonist. Now you have a friendly game of hide n' seek! I am mostly just concerned on playing with friends though

Guilla

• View Profile
Re: MSE will we ever get custom games?
Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 08:28:11 PM
I would love custom matchmaking. Even if you eliminate rewards, or make them less (like the minimum rewards on your extra daily matches). It would be great to be able to practice as raider or antag in certain situations.

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Re: MSE will we ever get custom games?
Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 12:10:31 AM
"Even if you eliminate rewards, "

This would be great but will never happen.   I would love that actually, I would consider paying for it.  Sometimes I just want to have a chill casual game, I don't want grief.  My brother is very good at sniper in COD so it would be fun to fight him as harec.