Author Topic: concept for a new Wardog Raider  (Read 4845 times)

PADRONFEDERICO

• View Profile
concept for a new Wardog Raider
on: September 04, 2019, 06:05:10 PM
(I don’t talk English very well but if I’ve done one or more mistakes sorry and report it to me)

Name: Angrboða

Ability: the giantess

Weapon of choice: flame thrower

Lore: Angrboða was one of the subjects of the general Marmalade, the Aleph gave her the power of enlarge herself and keeping her beauty. Angrboða escaped to her prison enlarging herself until she broke the roof and than she ran like never before. Angrboða outran the gunships of the Wardogs, she knew about another Marmalade’s victim, she knew about Loaht. Angrboða went to him and asked help. Loaht gave her a weapon that he didn’t use, a flame thrower, and an advice. It was that she could live alone from all the world. Angrboða accepted the weapon but not the advice, she wanted revenge. Now the beautiful giantess is fighting the Wardogs and is letting free the survivals of the experiments of Marmalade.

Ability details: when you activate the ability Angrboða grows from a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 50 meters (it dipends by the map). In the giantess mode she gains a total of 1000 hp but she doesn’t heal herself like in the normal mode. During the ability, when she steps on an enemy, he dies instantly and heals herself of 50 hp (this works on Antagonists too). While she’s a giantess she attracts the attention of all the enemies (obviously only the entities) giving the opportunity to the teammates of kill ‘em all. The ability has a cool down of 20 seconds.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: concept for a new Wardog Raider
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 10:22:23 PM
Hmmm sounds like loath

PADRONFEDERICO

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 05:20:57 PM
why?

PADRONFEDERICO

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 05:23:53 PM
i've forgot that the duration of the ability is infinite

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 08:44:47 PM
i've forgot that the duration of the ability is infinite

Well...it's a very OP version of loath's beast,
1000 hp, health doesn't go down...one shots everyone and everything...and you also get healed
Not only that you also want the duration of the ability to be infinite
It's just too overpowered that is unnecessary to have

PADRONFEDERICO

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 09:00:14 AM
mmmhhh... consider that ALL the enemies shoot her but no problem, let's nerf her, her hp from 1000 goes to 500 (think that all entities on all the map go to shoot her so they cause a lot of damage). when she steps an enemy she deals 50 hp, she can one shoots only if she uses a meele attack (the rapid attack), that is a shock wave (it's small, only 2 meters of diameters from her foot) but she will get healed only if she kills someone.
What do you think?

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 10:19:07 AM
Nerf her infinite duration as well

You don't understand, you'd think just because all enemies would shoot her it's balanced...if she's an antagonist...she can sprint in in giant form one shots all teams and sprint back
No reason to use her weapons or be in normal form since i have giant form to kill everyone and have high hp

PADRONFEDERICO

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 10:53:16 AM
Ok, she can't run, walks slowly but the duration is infinite otherwise she can't do nothing. If there is a Schnider or an Aneska, Angroöa melts in front their fire power.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 01:15:39 PM
Ok, she can't run, walks slowly but the duration is infinite otherwise she can't do nothing. If there is a Schnider or an Aneska, Angroöa melts in front their fire power.

I don't understand your desire for infinite duration...but it's your concept...no raider here has an infinite duration ability, without penalty

Some require charge up...some halve their health
But overall i like your concept...it's similar to loath's ability ...but it opens new possibilities for hitbox changing abilities like shrinking

PADRONFEDERICO

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 02:33:05 PM
She has two penalty: one is the mobility and the other is that all entities shoot her. For example: the mission that we need to save the Old Guy (the protector) there are a lot enemies. So if ALL of them shoot her, she hasn't hope to survive.