Author Topic: CQC - newbie needs help  (Read 5453 times)

Crytec24

• View Profile
CQC - newbie needs help
on: September 01, 2019, 04:10:45 PM
Hey guys,

I carefully read the strike dodge grapple strike system.  But every time an enemy strikes me I try to dodge and it simply does not work. I can’t dodge strikes no matter what direction I try to go. Whereas the enemy seems easily to be able to dodge my strikes ?! what am I missing? I am playing with Shae. I am really enjoying the game. But not understanding the cqc is really ruining the game for me.

Thanks for your help!

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: CQC - newbie needs help
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 05:40:38 AM
IF and i really say IF you are playing with shae and against high lvl, it is possible that you can not dodge a second strike because the first already put you on your knees.
so you receive a strike -> instant wounded state -> you cannot dodge anymore -> second strike is in fact the finisher move -> your dead.

(locals character are really weak in health, depending on their lvl and cards, they take beetwin 1 and, maybe, max 3 strikes to be done.)

BUT, there is lot of cqc bugs too, and lot of matches have nightmarish ping, so sometimes you just can not dodge whatever you do.

Crytec24

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 08:25:20 PM
Thank you for confirming my assumption. Last night I was playing the game against low lvls and good connection. Suddenly I could dodge etc ;).

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 09:04:06 AM
Particular advice, the CQC system is not functioning properly so keep that in mind and put thine fists up and shoot with furious fervor at thine enemies!