Author Topic: About the event skin rewards  (Read 8817 times)

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
About the event skin rewards
on: September 01, 2019, 02:13:53 AM
First of all, they were random, I REALLY didn't expect that, I had no plans in giving them to Lycus since his golden guns are much better, I wanted to give at least one for Doldren, Aneska and especially for Alicia, so yeah that sucks.

Also, I managed to get 300 points during adventure, I was pretty sure I would get 9 skins, but only got 5, can someone confirm that?

lofikidtroy

• View Profile
Re: About the event skin rewards
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 03:18:32 AM
I was definitely supposed to get 4 weapon skins but I only got 3.  I made it to 220 points.  Seeing as the the weapons skin rewards went from 1 at 80 points or something, 3 at 160 points or something, and 5 at 260, each successive number was the amount you would be rewarded (concluded as I got 3 skins at 220 and you got 5 skins at 300, which aligns with the listed reward values), which is odd, considering I'm pretty sure no other reward follows that (gold and xp sure as hell doesn't). Either it was just a UI mistake, or MS messed up and rewarded us an incorrect amount of items.       

Reimbursement would be nice, but I don't really expect them to do it. Plus it could have just been a legitimately honest mistake. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 03:24:05 AM by lofikidtroy »

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 03:48:42 AM
Yes, the gold and purple points all stack, I figured the weapons would too, it even showed in the rewards available that I had 9 skins, so they messed up and gave me a false sense of accomplishment for the whole month.

BS I tell you what. Not making you choose which characters you want the weapons is also pretty bad.

lofikidtroy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 05:56:18 AM
Huh yeah, wow now that you mention it, it did tally my total skins up as 4 despite only getting 3. Must feel a lot worse for you, someone who grinded the whole way. Honestly it probably wasn't intended and just had bad ui, but rather was an actual glitch. Hopefully MS goes out and addresses this soon. The devs still haven't mentioned it in the discord yet. Yikes I really do want to see some reimbursement now, getting those high scores probably caused a good deal of stress that shouldn't go unrequited.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 06:14:49 AM by lofikidtroy »

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 06:21:42 AM
getting those high scores probably caused a good deal of stress that shouldn't go unrequited.               
Pretty much, don't even need to mention all other people's games I had to ruin to get that score.

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 06:16:55 AM
Yeah I think I was supposed to get four skins and a sword, got two skins and have to double check to see if I have the sword. All the gold and blueprints rewards were fine.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 06:20:34 AM by immortanjoe »

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 10:52:57 AM
That's indeed a bug concerning the seasonal skinds/melee weapons when obtained through the monthly rewards system. We hope to get it fixed ASAP.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 08:12:08 PM
I will report the same happening to me.  earned 4 cosmic alignment weapon skins,  ended up getting 3 for harec,  hans,  scheinder.  so i am missing one more weapon skin.

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 11:24:21 PM
what sucks about it is that I couldn't pick which character the skins would go to. Wanted the sword for aneska not hans

Karrendaen

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 10:27:26 AM
Not choosing the character for the reward was a pretty annoying move ... I looooooooooove to have the Red Sword, that forced me to play as an Antagonist while I hate playing Antag with a passion, go to Kuzman ... One of the character I enjoy the least in the game.

Hopefully, out of the 5 weapon skins, 1 skin went to Mikah, the character I play the most.