Author Topic: I love the aesthetics of this game  (Read 16520 times)

Paper Dragon

• View Profile
I love the aesthetics of this game
on: May 22, 2017, 12:54:27 AM
I just played my first match in the Console Beta, and I love the game's setting, art style, and just the general feel of the game. It reminds me a lot of Lost Planet.

There aren't enough games like this. I'm really enjoying it.

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Re: I love the aesthetics of this game
Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 01:08:41 AM
So do I, I'm looking forward to seeing more characters, locations and ships!

MCJ123

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 03:40:51 AM
I agree. especially Alicia and Lycus.  also the language and the humor It reminds me of movies back In the 2000s. or gorilzas music videos. Keep going In that very nice direction

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 03:53:53 AM
I agree. especially Alicia and Lycus.  also the language and the humor It reminds me of movies back In the 2000s. or gorilzas music videos. Keep going In that very nice direction

Definitely! It's a huge breath of fresh air to see unapologetically fun characters. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:58:55 AM by CosmonautCowboy »

Fluffy

• Woohoo
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
This game reminded me a little of Borderlands but without the cartoony style

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 05:45:11 PM
IKR? Actually I think this game captures a lot of different games/cartoons' feels, very impressive!

Fluffy

• Woohoo
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 08:47:00 AM
And a comic-relief character like Lycus Dion makes the feel of the game so much better, less tactical swat team but more like outlaws, really well done

ElvenNeko

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 12:26:05 AM
I like the characted design, they all are ugly as fuck (they are not humans or something, right?) but stylish.
But i dislike chatacter personalities, or even lack of them. Right now all characters are divided on "angry" and "calm" arhetype. There is no nerdy, cute, insane, heroic, official, and other types of personalities. I hope that future characters will behave differently from the existing ones.

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 05:31:05 AM
I like the characted design, they all are ugly as fuck (they are not humans or something, right?) but stylish.
But i dislike chatacter personalities, or even lack of them. Right now all characters are divided on "angry" and "calm" arhetype. There is no nerdy, cute, insane, heroic, official, and other types of personalities. I hope that future characters will behave differently from the existing ones.
You make a valid point, but that's actually what I like about it. If it had the clearly defined variety, it would just come off as an Overwatch wannabe. Now it's got like a Mad Max in space kind of vibe.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 05:34:55 AM by CosmonautCowboy »