Author Topic: Schneider nerf feedback.(nerfs in general)  (Read 2590 times)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Schneider nerf feedback.(nerfs in general)
on: August 26, 2019, 04:32:53 PM
You can nerf damage, you can nerf cooldown
But literally crippling the player and punishing them for using an ability is just too cruel

You were too unfair with ginebra, and now Schneider took some too

The problem is you nerfed the two most situational and unplayed characters, in the worst way possible
It just doesn't feel right anymore playing them

It's worse with schneider because his ability is his weapon...what kind of nerf punishes us for using our weapons?
very disappointed ...

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Schneider nerf feedback.(nerfs in general)
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 07:52:07 PM
To my knowledge MSE said they wanted to nerf his health so in future patch notes they can buff his weapons. More damage, slower cooldown, higher health, etc.

Basically making him MORE of a glass cannon. That being said I dislike his nerf as well. He was already a glass cannon if they wanted to lower his health then they should have made it to whenever your drone is destroyed then it should half your health that way you get punished for playing greedy or getting over confident. However, I still see this as a weird nerf. I think he was fine the way he was mostly because he was rarely used.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:17:19 PM
I disagree with the comment, that Schneider was "unplayed". Not only did I play him myself quite frequently, I've expected one in my team for every boss-map.

I think this nerf is an interesting mechanic to nerf, but it might need some more finetuning. The drone should draw more aggro and have more hp in my opinion, that would even it out in my opinion.

I like that he gets even more damage, since some other weapons are starting to do more damage than him.

It's a same they fixed the killerball bug, now the weapon seems too weak.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 07:34:43 PM
yeah so people will cry because his drone is OP and kills them too quickly...
good idea.
scnheider was already balanced and situationnal.
these changes was unnecessary.

i agree with hopperorouk, some slight nerfs, like the last one made on tolchok, shakura or rak are ok, some cooldown or damage adjustement can be ok too.
on characters or weapons who NEEDS it (rak didn't imo, but well...), schneider had no need for nerf AND his nerf is not small.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:20:29 PM by sonofoz »