Author Topic: Vals infinite ability nerf.  (Read 3760 times)

Primevil657

• View Profile
Vals infinite ability nerf.
on: August 16, 2019, 01:09:42 AM
Vals ability does need a cooldown. As much as I love that people are able to use it infinitely, I feel for those antags that are unable to go against her due to this.
Give it at least a 10 sec cooldown after a 25 second use. If not even 10 second use  itll even her out along with the other heroes.
Just my 2 cents.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Vals infinite ability nerf.
Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 01:14:23 AM
ahahah ^^
she has a long cooldown to place the portal (but not to fire once placed, indeed).
nontheless you did not died because of him most of the time.

(fifth council have bullets resistance and my forge outpass yours, so in frontal confrontation you had small chances, with or without portal to back me up)

gg by the way, you were close. you should have just avoid me and continue to focus others  =)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:23:50 AM by sonofoz »

Guilla

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 04:13:59 PM
This suggestion has a lot of depth to it.   There is the main portal fire rate and the ability use cooldown.

This is really a gun specific suggestion. Little Girl and Whip have fairly long ability use cooldowns, and Earthing and Shakura are very short cooldowns. I feel the portal spawn cooldown could be lengthened for Earthing and especially Shakura.

Though on Whip it maybe needs to be lowered just because of the proximity changes now.

As for portal fire rate, Shakura has a little bit of a default cooldown because it doesn't damage on the outgoing shot, only on the return. Even just a delay on how often the orb could switch direction. This one change would probably be enough to balance that gun.

Most "Fixes" i see to guns actually go too far but I could stand to see a little tweaking to Shakura.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 03:28:37 AM
Ayyy leave Earthing alone its fine the way it is. It has the lowest radius damage it should have a 8 second cooldown. Mind ya business.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 09:22:30 AM
Don't waste your time posting that she should be nurfed. They don't know how to balance characters. I do not know what they are working on, but they are busy doing something else. They do not have any intention to balance the game for now. You use the strong in the current meta, and you are golden. Forget about your main and your favorite. She is the dev's favorite. You cannot beat it.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 11:20:06 PM
All they have to do is make it so that when it bounces or travels it uses ammo. Problem solved, then she can't sit there like a coward and camp with no consequence.