Author Topic: Last chance!  (Read 2215 times)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Last chance!
on: August 15, 2019, 09:33:34 AM
So, I stopped playing a few weeks back and a few days ago an update popped on my PS4, and I said to myself, ok let's try this game ONE more time. Last Chance Spacelords! And you hardly believe it, but in the end I have regretted it again!
My MMR was 43%, that was mostly OK to play (back then, when I was playing). We (T1, T3, T- & Huey) played "A Low Blow" and barely made it to the extraction zone at the end - it was unbearable! I mean we got overruned by wardogs, who one- or two-shot killed us! Who should enjoy this? What is this, some kind of joke? The current difficulty is horrible! No wonder, when most players turn their backs on this mess and stop playing.

I really loved the game back then, when all this crap that was recently integrated wasn't in the game yet. When the game mechanics still made sense!
Killing elites was a little achievement (and fun, because you got a reward by doing so), killing elites now, is more or less meaningless. To get Aleph you have to become a Mountaineer now, why? Why does it always spawn on the highest spots on the map, what's the point in that?? Ammuniton drops vanishes way to fast … etc.

That's it for me - once and for all! It's time to free some HD space, good lord! Good bye! Hello Remnant!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 10:22:55 AM by MSE_Ojuel »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: LAST CHANCE!
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 07:07:46 AM
NEED to get chosen difficulties for Raiders.