Author Topic: Pheromone - New Weapon for Rak  (Read 6659 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Pheromone - New Weapon for Rak
on: August 14, 2019, 10:55:07 AM

Pishachas love Mysticeti's blood so much that just the smell of it sends them into a frenzy. That's why Rak soaked some shutgun cartridges with blood, which impregnates enemies when he shoot them. The surprise came when Rak, testing the weapon, smelled the impregnated blood and went into the same frenzy as his pishachas. Try Rak's new weapon now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2TH0Q5MMPA

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Pheromone - New Weapon for Rak
Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 01:42:32 PM
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.   Zonnepanelen Bilzen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 01:43:34 PM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Zonnepanelen Bocholt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 01:44:27 PM
I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.   Zonnepanelen Borgloon

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 09, 2023, 01:50:57 PM
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?   Zonnepanelen Dilsen-Stokkem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 09, 2023, 01:52:48 PM
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.   Zonnepanelen Gingelom

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 09, 2023, 01:54:04 PM
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.   Zonnepanelen Halen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 09, 2023, 01:57:22 PM
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks   Zonnepanelen Hechtel-Eksel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 15, 2023, 09:20:37 AM
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.   Zonnepanelen Oudsbergen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 15, 2023, 09:23:03 AM
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.   Zonnepanelen Peer

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 15, 2023, 09:23:46 AM
Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up   Zonnepanelen Pelt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 15, 2023, 09:27:15 AM
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.   Zonnepanelen Sint-Truiden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 15, 2023, 09:29:50 AM
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!   Zonnepanelen Tongeren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 15, 2023, 09:30:45 AM
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   Zonnepanelen Voeren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 15, 2023, 09:42:21 AM
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.   Zero Power zonnepanelen