Author Topic: Adventure score.  (Read 6674 times)

Primevil657

• View Profile
Adventure score.
on: August 05, 2019, 04:34:39 AM
What's the average score you have to have to get to 350? Seems like it's around 9 or impossibly 10.
 If it is 10, why? I've seen people posting about the speed and survival scores bashing against each other, unable to acquire both and if that's the case, it makes getting a 10 impossibly impossible so if we do need 10 on every map to get the full 350, how will we get it behind a broken scoring mech?
 This isnt a rant nor is it a bashing. I'm just asking with some details as to why I'm asking. I love the game and play every, I'd recommend this game to anyone who loves shooters as it is a different type of shooter but is extremely addictive and fun. Especially the satisfaction of getting to that amount of coins, FINALLY, to either purchase a new char or build a new gun. ^_^

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Re: Adventure score.
Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 05:02:24 AM
Very rare to get a 10 on a mission. i had about atleast 2 or 3 with some being close to 9.9-9.6. you gotta be exceptionally fast, kill everything you see. and complete the objectives as fast as possible  to get the highest score possible.

Primevil657

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 06:01:30 AM
Oh my  I think I only got a 9.9 and idek how.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 06:24:13 AM
Got a 10.2 last month, and a 10.1 this month. The simple way is having an antagonist with more than 40% MMR on the mission and hunting them enough to get the entire bar worth of bonus, also fill the kill bonus from grunts. Since you should be killing the antagonist they wouldn't be a threat to your mission, so all that remains is having competent teammates.

In my opinion, the best for this might be Alicia, Hans, Rak, Mikah, but I can see Valeria(depending on the stage) and Harec(if you can end things with one shot), managing to do the job. Doldren is good against antagonists, but his weapon isn't the best for crowd control.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 11:57:53 AM
Well here's a update and this is was a few minutes ago. but played a mission on a fistful full of sand, lost as sooma and tried it again as loaht. all i can say is that i now have a score of 10.1 right now.  Holy freaking crap it had my jaw drop as i didn't think I'd achieve it.  i was taking out little grunts, as well as elites and dominating the antagonist. without even using the beast form,  i didn't use it till the very end and only got two kills. it was funny but i was still rubbing my eyes to make sure i wasnt seeing things.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 12:55:13 PM
to answer your question precisely Primevil657, you'll have to get 10 on all antag missions, and 10.6 on all raiders missions.
it seems impossible to me, or at least out of my reach, yet it seems that SergeyKosinskiy knows some people who made it.

Primevil657

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 07:00:50 PM
I got a 10.1 lolz. I feel like that's as close as in gonna get. Hahah

elfridaauston87

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 01:07:55 PM
Well here's a update and this is was a few minutes ago. but played a mission on a fistful full of sand, lost as sooma and tried it again as loaht. all i can say is that i now have a score of 10.1 right now.  Holy freaking crap it had my jaw drop as i didn't think I'd achieve it.  i was taking out little grunts, as well as elites and dominating the antagonist. without even using the beast form,  i didn't use it till the very end and only got two kills. it was funny but i was still rubbing my eyes to make sure i wasnt seeing things.
Well said

Daimien06660

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 08:40:29 PM
Ok that clears my question up. I thought that the max score was 10 and was confused because the math did not add up.

17 missions x 20 max score = 340 points. If you can do better than 10 that must be how you get the last 10 points.

Still think you should get more points for not using the respawns (surviving) instead of getting points for using them.