Author Topic: Gameplay Feedback CB2  (Read 2359 times)

SoSen

• View Profile
Gameplay Feedback CB2
on: May 21, 2017, 10:08:57 PM
First I want to start on the positives and what I feel needs to be improved.

Pros:
-Cover system seems intuitive and works well.
- Gun play feels solid.
- I can see more fun replay ability in the game with the 4v1 system.
-Fun story dialogue and characters.

Needs improvement:
- Cover system almost works to well and sticks you to things when you sometimes just want to run around for speed. To bad there was not an option to hit "interact" to go into cover if the sticky option is not preferred.
- I feel the melee combat needs some improvement.
       a) The grapple system is to powerful. This needs to be changed in some way either a longer charge up time, a method so people cannot do it from around cover (need to be exposed to do it), or make it so their is more risk to it instead of getting it off and being immune to all damage while its do it, you should be susceptible to damage even if its not full. Right now people on the pvp side just chain them together and barley even use their guns to fight as the instant kill grapple is that powerful.
    b) Regular strikes just don't feel rewarding since it starts to auto lock you onto things, Wish it didn't do this, specially since it can be an instant kill on a low hp character.
- Melee is so overpowering that the close range characters just feel better doing it instead of wasting time doing their guns. Lycus especially since his shotgun is worthless unless you're standing withing arms length of them.
- Elite mobs are to overwhelming. All they try to do is grab you and while your fighting something else it makes it a nightmare to fight them. Either they need to grab while they are low hp or they need to have hp levels of normal mobs with the grab system allowed.
- AI seems a little to smart at times. A player can come up behind them to grapple an AI shooting at a friendly and they still turn around and parry it a lot of the time.
- Alcia's wall jump ability to me seems to have zero practical uses. Maybe it would be better if it was a flat double jump or small triple jumps with a CD timer.
-I personally am not a fan of the loot system as it is. Unless you go with a pre-made group who divides it fairly I feel gimped for all the work that goes into it. I am fine having the blueprint being a Roulette system, but if multiple people pick the bottom ones it should just give them all the same instead of splitting it up. Cannot control what random people do especially when they pick last second.
- Loot system should auto pick something if nothing was picked by the end of timer. Sometimes things come up in the real world and you really cannot wait the 10 seconds for the movie to finish after a match.
-Please add a skip all videos option so if everyone agrees to it at the start of the round it just auto skips all the videos.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:47:29 PM by SoSen »