Author Topic: Third day in and its the same issue as the last.  (Read 1786 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Third day in and its the same issue as the last.
on: August 11, 2019, 01:52:10 AM
Tier 1 Aneska, Tier 5 Harec, Tier 6 Hans, and me a Tier 6 Hive. Then a Tier 1 Rak...Why am I getting pinned against Tier 1 antagonist? I will give it the benefit of the doubt sense we had a Tier 1 Aneska, however, Rak is a counter. I cant be mad about that though. What I am mad about is the fact it left more than HALF of the team at a disadvantage. We managed to get out of spawn and the antagonist didn't do any cheap moves (up till the end but that is to be expected...no one wants to lose not even the antagonist) but what the main issue is the fact that I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT TIER 1s. I have NO passive stats and some may think "oh they don't change that much" which is dead wrong. With Hive's full essence bar the Rak only needed 3 punches to kill me. He didn't have any cards to increase melee. I know people will say 3 punches is enough to dodge, which I will agree and I often did and then punched back...which literally just tickled him. As a tier 6 Hive I have to relay on the plague and its fart cloud for CQC outside of that I am fucked.

Before people call me a "sore loser" I don't care that I lost I truly don't. I care that I lost to a tier 1 antagonist while more than half the team has only played for a couple of days. THIS is why people are leaving the game. Newer players can't win its a constant struggle of "Oh my first rare blueprint mission I have seen in a month! I cant wait to get [insert desired gun here]" and then get fucked over by a tier 1 antagonist. It is ridiculous and the game design needs to be changed for the player base to grow and make the game more successful.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Third day in and its the same issue as the last.
Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 03:45:17 AM
wich mission was it ?

As a tier 6 Hive I have to relay on the plague and its fart cloud for CQC outside of that I am fucked.

as any hive of any lvl.
truly effective hive i have encounter find their strenght in contamination and for a good one, plague is usually used.

rak can be a problem at any lvl if you don't have the good characters/weapons to counter him. lot of his weapons can melt a foe pretty quickly regardless of the lvl.

you can't really consider you a rank 6...
you have knowledge of the game, and it can make the difference. well, obviously less difference than being OS by a punch of course  ;D

but believe me, even is they are  few, there is low rank who can handle high ranks. wich is not so surprising when you see how so much high ranks are bad.

yes, they should remove pvp bonus, but... people would not stand to be beaten by noobs whereas they are lvl35635 but are still unable to adapt cqc...