Author Topic: Best weapon for Konstantine?  (Read 5563 times)

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Best weapon for Konstantine?
on: August 09, 2019, 12:51:42 AM
So far i have and played the majority of the characters. With sooma, aneska, Alicia, loaht, rak, hans being my mains. i only tried Konstantine twice and to slow for my liking.  though i am willing to give him another shot, but fellow spacelords, what would be a good recommendation towards one of his weapons?

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Best weapon for Konstantine?
Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 03:13:09 AM
I don't use Konstantin that much either, however, I have put enough time into every character to sorta know what works best on them. Konstantin's weapons (like most of the other raiders) depend on the players playstyle.

His base gun is good but boring and I don't recommend it compared to his other guns. His second common shtorm, or however its spelled, is way better in every aspect but is basically the same with a piercing gimmick; If enemies are in a row you will damage the whole row. Tolchok is an amazing gun if you want to keep a distance between you and the enemies, however, with the recent update to push effects idk how if its still a viable option.

His rare guns are quite interesting as well. The UV9 can shoot a rocket if kept in the middle pressure however it is not instant and you cannot shoot while the rocket is charging...a good gun but I don't use it myself. His hornet is an amazing gun and my most used weapon in his kit. Basically its like his base gun but WAY more accurate. It is basically a death laser that has bullets that bounce off cover, floors, and the roof. Think of Ginebra's rare gun but in a more direct fashion

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 03:39:59 AM
Tolchok is your answer to all incoming Raiders, Anatgonist & Elites but All its good for (considering what was just mentioned)  otherwise is temporarilly keeping enemies away, its ass when it comes to damage and the push effect is only for medium to close ranges.

My answer to keep things simple, Max out his Hornet, it doesn't disappoint. If they dont deal enough damage to you quick enough the Hornet at any range (will) melt them. 

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 04:38:15 AM
Overall the hornet sounds good to me. 

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 12:31:01 PM
tolchok is the best for me.
not strong damage imo, (or maybe i don't know how to do damage with it).
but the pushback effect is a life savior.
frenzied elites, packed foes, antag, no-one can approach and, most of the time, no-one survive once focus by the gun.