Author Topic: About the Daily rewards...  (Read 2576 times)

pululon

• View Profile
About the Daily rewards...
on: August 08, 2019, 02:12:00 PM
I was thinking that daily rewards could use a little change... Adding the winning factor to the equation... what I'm telling? Just give the daily reward when you get a win, not just for the play.
So, if I lose the match, I will get normal rewards, but if I win I will get one of the dailies.
In this way you can have more people playing (if a guy lose his first two matches, he will ending playing six if he wants the 4 dailies) and less salt (none will complain about losing the daily because an antag, a cortez team, low lvl players, ping, unfair AI, etc)
I believe that League of Legends have that style (I played several years ago and I remember that was 2 o 3 daily win rewards), and Magic The Gathering Arena has that style, you can keep playing until you get all your dailies, not losing them because you lost a game.
You can even have people playing antag without fear to lose the daily, if they win, good, the daily, if they lose, well, to the next match.

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: About the Daily rewards...
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 03:26:10 PM
No this game is for the most elite hardcore players, get out of here with that. We need more punishment for failing missions, like if you lose a match it should take 20% of your saved up gold and throw it into the pot. If you lose the pot then you lose all that gold. 

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 04:04:17 PM
No this game is for the most elite hardcore players, get out of here with that. We need more punishment for failing missions, like if you lose a match it should take 20% of your saved up gold and throw it into the pot. If you lose the pot then you lose all that gold.

don't give them such ideas, i wouldn't be surprised if it would be part of the next update now... -_-

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 05:42:41 PM

High stakes, No rewards...

I like that.