Author Topic: A new raider idea for Fifth Council  (Read 2278 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
A new raider idea for Fifth Council
on: August 08, 2019, 03:31:55 AM
With my most recent raider concept finished, Kiera the Rift Walker, I have decided to make a new raider concept and this time I wanna focus on the Fifth Council. This is in the earliest of early concepts so any input would be greatly appreciated. I am only focused on the ability then branching off into more detailed thoughts.

One ability concept could be a sort of EMP blast. This blast has a small radius and a long cool down. The EMP blast will jam A.I. weapons causing them to be unable to shoot. While antagonist, or raiders if this ability is used as an antagonist, will make their abilities shut off for a few seconds. Before people call it overpowered keep in mind that it has a small radius so only raiders like Mikah, Hive, Kuzmann, and maybe Ayana will be affected sense they can be used for CQC while raiders like Harec, Shae, Ginebra, and others will be an easy counter.

Another option is a dash ability that leaves a trail that does a small amount of tick damage. This I feel will be a little more overpowered whenever it comes to CQC but I feel it would be a good addition to the fifth council group if done right. I find the first concept way more interesting and more fun

Derrin Errow

• View Profile
Re: A new raider idea for Fifth Council
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 05:12:36 AM
I actually had my own idea for a 5th Council unit who uses incendiary weapons that can cause Damage over Time. Haven't decided on an ability yet.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: A new raider idea for Fifth Council
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 05:48:39 AM
I actually had my own idea for a 5th Council unit who uses incendiary weapons that can cause Damage over Time. Haven't decided on an ability yet.

Perhaps we can combine our thoughts and come up with a solid concept