Author Topic: How does this system for obtaining blueprints make sense to anyone???  (Read 2634 times)

thehay95

• View Profile
    • cong ty giup viec nha
This game has so much character and well thought out design that it’s a shame that poor execution of certain things completely over shadow the good of the game.

I have been tryna get a match for like an hour now. So instead I made this post to complain about the game instead of playing it.

How can I get a blueprint if I can’t get a match? Or upgrade characters? Then when you do get a blueprint someone can take it.

And to be honest Hanging by a Thread is better than any mission from Alien Myths.

sonofoz

• View Profile
it’s a shame that poor execution of certain things completely over shadow the good of the game.
most can agree with that

I have been tryna get a match for like an hour now. So instead I made this post to complain about the game instead of playing it.
i encounter no such problem, most of the time, my games start pretty fast.
just had time to read your post before one was found.
can be a little longer when i search for specific missions, but usually it's honorable.

Then when you do get a blueprint someone can take it.
i don't know what you are talking about. no-one cant steal anything.

Placelord

• View Profile
Again, no need to be so pedantic. When OP says "steal" they mean getting a loss when going for the BP. And you having short queue times doesn't invalidate others having long queue times. It's not valid feedback to take that approach.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Again, no need to be so pedantic.
that's my way of talking.

When OP says "steal" they mean getting a loss when going for the BP.
glad that you know what he meant better than him.
anyway that's not what he said. so i answered to what he said, not to what he could have said after possible interpretation.

and yes sometimes when you play you lose...
if someone can't accept that, it will be problematic in most of games.
go and suggest for an automatic BP obtention each day, if it is what you really want.
not fighting for pot or BP. and not playing for gold neither.
directly suggest for infinite gold and BP from the start.
so maybe people will stop complaining about losing something... maybe...

as far as i am concerned, i'm not playing for grind, especially not in pvp games. so i'm not even against the idea.

It's not valid feedback to take that approach.
oh good.
oh ok.
explain how saying "i have trouble on this", is a more valid feedback than "i encounter no problem on this" ?
go ahead you have 2hours. and good luck... =)

moreover i was not feedbacking anything :
you see, the point is, it would be better to understand where his problem came from, since it's not a problem encountered by everyone. ;)

Placelord

• View Profile
When they were talking smack about you being toxic I thought they were full of crap. But, damn they were right about you.

I have "2 hours" to submit to your demands? Give me a fucking break dude. You turn every thread you get into into a fight instead of allowing it to be a discussion about the OP.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:43:52 PM by Placelord »

sonofoz

• View Profile
you're the one making the ruckus, here...
me, i just gave him an answer, no more, no less.
who came to criticize with no reason and start a war, again, if not you ?
no-one even talk to you, if he had something to say about me, he certainly is able to do it himself no ?
wich he didn't, so non-toxic placelord, why did you came exactly, except to seek for conflict hmm ?

and "you have 2h", that's just what teachers says when you have an exam.
it seems you're better to make hazardous deductions about what others says than to understand obvious things.
so you can take your whole life to answer that if you want, cause the true point is, you said bullshit, thus you won't be able to explain it now, nor in 2h, nor in another life. and imo the less you answer the better.

and now, you are just trying to start another childish fight.
so just go and make a topic about meany antag and get off my back, ok ?
or if you have something to said about the topic, we are listening to you, but in any case, get the fck off, you and your stupid useless wars ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 08:59:36 PM by sonofoz »

Placelord

• View Profile
"War"? Dial it back. Perspective mate.