Author Topic: New story content  (Read 7282 times)

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
New story content
on: August 03, 2019, 09:10:50 PM
Idk why, but ever since playing the campaigns. i've been waiting, and wanting new story based missions. i feel like the broken planet has more to offer and it left on a very interesting cliffhanger. while i enjoy the base campaign missions now, i feel left wanting more. don't get me wrong spacelords isn't some epic, deep and complex space opera. but i find it entertaining to watch the cutscenes and story unfold. anyone feel the same way? let me know in the comments below.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: New story content
Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 09:13:25 PM
of course, yes.
i was hoping for a new campaign with sooma arrival, but... nope...  :'(

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 09:15:58 PM
Sooma would of definitely been a good time to introduce a new set of campaign missions. especially with the cosmic alignment event happening right now.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 10:34:02 PM
my guess is that they will add a new campaign when the roadmap is over, that or the worst case scenario, when they finish filling up the remaining 5 missing new characters. which the next new character has a high probability of being a Local.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 01:28:05 AM
Yup,  looks like we one more umbra wardog character. either two locals or 3, and 2 5th council characters. might of got that wrong lol.

sheenarustomji

• View Profile
    • Paytm Add Money Offer using Credit Card
Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 08:26:54 AM
Nice

Audeoritas

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 03:11:12 AM
I really love the story/characters in this game, almost to the point of wishing it was a single player story driven game. That being said, I can't imagine a new campaign will be coming in the next few months. It seems like the devs are still working hard to fix issues and they haven't completed the road map yet. That last cutscene definitely made me hungry for more campaign though.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 04:58:18 AM
Oh absolutely, that ending definitely left me wanting to see what happens next. seems like they were setting up the next big bad/threat. but like you, i have my doubts they have any plans at the moment to continue. especially with their road map, and the next being the heavy metal update.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 06:02:09 AM
I think were a year off before the next campaign. Theirs too much that needs to be done before then.