Author Topic: submission - no penalty ?  (Read 2578 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
submission - no penalty ?
on: August 25, 2019, 05:25:00 PM
that's what is said under submission.
no penalty.

so i guess we have to consider that a BP and 3 mmr points lost because of an unplayable 999ping match are no loss ?...

i understand it must refers to 5mn ban for quiting, but it's not clear enough imo and i'm always angry when i see it while i know there will obviously be loss but we have no real choices except submission.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Re: submission - no penalty ?
Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 05:42:46 PM
They're probably saying they'll judge by the (low) score you'll get without penalties. I don't surrender ever, so I may be wrong.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 06:09:56 PM
They're probably saying they'll judge by the (low) score you'll get without penalties.
i don't understand what you mean.

999ping is unplayable for me. you keep being teleported from point to point without any logic, striking thing or being shot by thing wich are not the place you see them...
usually above 3-400poing i ask for surrender

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 08:24:41 PM
i don't understand what you mean.

999ping is unplayable for me. you keep being teleported from point to point without any logic, striking thing or being shot by thing wich are not the place you see them...
usually above 3-400poing i ask for surrender

I think they'll take points from you if they say there will be penalties, but I don't know for sure.

I don't surrender because I'll lose the rewards anyway, so I just stay on the match and wait for the teammates to carry as long as they can.