Author Topic: please remove the exp cap for newer players  (Read 2066 times)

Jc216311

• View Profile
please remove the exp cap for newer players
on: August 01, 2019, 04:11:10 PM
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting. Hell I made a new account just to post my thoughts here.  Anyway I was wanting to address a pretty glaring issue. I don't like that there's an experience cap for newer players. After you get your four matches in there really isn't much of a reason to keep playing... I know when I first started playing I was contemplating just giving up, leveling felt sluggish and tedious, yet you NEED to level up to unlock missions, the ability to play as an antagonist, building better weapons, ect. I think that by adding a small 100-200 exp reward for the fifth game would fix this issue, while you still get most of your exp in the first four games, the player will now have an option to keep playing to level up much like it is when you reach rank 5.
This will help newer players get into the game easier.

Hortgrinder

• View Profile
Re: please remove the exp cap for newer players
Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 10:13:54 PM
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting. Hell I made a new account just to post my thoughts here.

same for me  ::)
Listen to this man, he is absolutely right!
A little more tuning would be great to climb up the ladder.
We want to play your game for more than 5 missions...
Please remove all the  "sadness" over our rewards
losing on daylis is hard enough  :-\

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: please remove the exp cap for newer players
Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 03:05:42 AM
The idea is to improve player experience, so they most likely will shift things around to provide the best experience for new and veteran players alike.
If you have any other points you'd feel that will improve the game don't hesitate to mention it, even if you might think someone else could have already brought it up.

As for the topic at hand, I completely agree. An increase to the rewards given on the fifth game and on should be more forgiving.