Author Topic: In my opinion the skins are too expensive  (Read 2443 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
In my opinion the skins are too expensive
on: August 01, 2019, 04:24:18 AM
I know it isn't part of the gameplay and doesn't make a difference in the game. BUT the skins are amazing and I would love to buy them all to support MSE. With some of the prices though I can't. Loaht's subject skin cost a minimum of $30.00 and the same goes for Ginebra's slave unit.

Beside me complaining about my lack of money, I feel it would also be a wise marketing choice. Cheaper cosmetics would make more people buy them, more people buying them means more money for MSE to play around with, more money equals better content for the game its self. Although the game would have to increase it player base for this method to be truly effective.

And while I am talking about cosmetics, what is happening with the status points? I have 10,000+ status points and find the disco drops fun but I run out far to quickly to actually care about them.

Deadlyweiss

• View Profile
Re: In my opinion the skins are too expensive
Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 04:57:43 AM
MSE does flash sales, all you need to do is wait for the one you want to be included in a pack - they go up to 40%.

And do keep in mind that cheaper prices don't necessarily mean more profit, as 1 person buying at $30 generates the same income as 6 people buying at $5.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 06:15:47 PM
MSE does flash sales, all you need to do is wait for the one you want to be included in a pack - they go up to 40%.

I would say that unless you like the melee weapons(which it's not my case), it's cheaper to buy the character and weapon skin individually.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 04:09:34 AM
I have to agree, only character packs that catch my interest are the phobos scourge pack and Alicia wardog pack. everything  else id just buy individually, like the melee weapons and weapon skins.