Author Topic: Rares on wrong characters  (Read 4690 times)

Darkendlight1234

• View Profile
Rares on wrong characters
on: August 26, 2019, 03:44:15 AM
So I love this game, it's fun and enjoyable but that fun dies quickly when you cant get a rare on a character you like, i got my rare today and wanted to get it for aneska but couldn't cause somone took her, and who knows when I will get another, so can we please add a feature where when this happens we can choose to cancel the rare. like when it does its spin give a option to deny it and then have your rare move to your pot so you can have another go to get it on the character you want it for. Please devs this would save so much pointless waiting

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Rares on wrong characters
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 10:27:01 AM
So I love this game, it's fun and enjoyable but that fun dies quickly when you cant get a rare on a character you like, i got my rare today and wanted to get it for aneska but couldn't cause somone took her, and who knows when I will get another, so can we please add a feature where when this happens we can choose to cancel the rare. like when it does its spin give a option to deny it and then have your rare move to your pot so you can have another go to get it on the character you want it for. Please devs this would save so much pointless waiting

The upcoming Heavy Metal update will feature a new system that should prevent that from happening: Instead of winning blueprints by playing matches, you'll recieve a different reward you'll use for weapon manufacturing that won't be character-dependent.

We'll go into detail when we get closer to the new update's release. :)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 01:22:40 PM
hello ojuel,

do you have an approximative release date already ?

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 03:57:21 PM
hello ojuel,

do you have an approximative release date already ?

The Heavy Metal will most likely be out either during September or October, we're currently working as hard as possible in order to have it ready ASAP.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 05:38:33 PM
...it could even be out now.