Author Topic: And another duplicate blueprint.  (Read 2228 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
And another duplicate blueprint.
on: July 31, 2019, 03:19:53 PM
Just finished 'Enemy Within' using Iune's 'Last Wish' weapon on zero build (because I want the beginning of the month awards to give me other blueprints and not on a build 10 weapon) and yup, my 3rd duplicate in a row with this weapon.
In fact, it's not just this weapon, but pretty much 95% of all duplicates, since update, have been duplicates.

For those who know anything about games they'll know this is NOT RNG randomness, but MSE have clearly programmed duplicate probability in the acquisition of blueprints. It is, yet more BS, from the devs, deliberately going out of their way to utterly destroy a game their artists, animators, modelers, mission designers and programmers have done an excellent job creating.

MSE, this isn't the first complaint by players on the blueprint system. What really did you expect?

Dev 1: "I' have another great idea how to piss off our player base. We're going to reduce blueprint acquisition by 300% daily."
Dev 2: "That'll really piss them off. Ha ha ha....."
Dev 3: "Hey" let's kick 'em while they're down, by giving a 80% probability  of a duplicate. Ha ha ha."

MSE, good decisions earn praise. Bad ones earn ridicule. That's how it works.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 03:22:04 PM by Marcus4471 »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: And another duplicate blueprint.
Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:20:01 PM
how many people will have to tell you that :
1) BP system will soon change.
2) no-one cares if you had duplicates or new ones.

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 07:10:24 PM
Ok. I'm pretty sure now, you just trolling.
"MSE have clearly programmed duplicate probability in the acquisition of blueprints. It is, yet more BS, from the devs, deliberately going out of their way to utterly destroy a game their artists, animators, modelers, mission designers and programmers have done an excellent job creating. "
That's.... Just  to much.

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 11:57:16 PM
Just finished 'Enemy Within' using Iune's 'Last Wish' weapon on zero build (because I want the beginning of the month awards to give me other blueprints and not on a build 10 weapon) and yup, my 3rd duplicate in a row with this weapon.
In fact, it's not just this weapon, but pretty much 95% of all duplicates, since update, have been duplicates.

For those who know anything about games they'll know this is NOT RNG randomness, but MSE have clearly programmed duplicate probability in the acquisition of blueprints. It is, yet more BS, from the devs, deliberately going out of their way to utterly destroy a game their artists, animators, modelers, mission designers and programmers have done an excellent job creating.

MSE, this isn't the first complaint by players on the blueprint system. What really did you expect?

Dev 1: "I' have another great idea how to piss off our player base. We're going to reduce blueprint acquisition by 300% daily."
Dev 2: "That'll really piss them off. Ha ha ha....."
Dev 3: "Hey" let's kick 'em while they're down, by giving a 80% probability  of a duplicate. Ha ha ha."

MSE, good decisions earn praise. Bad ones earn ridicule. That's how it works.

We understand your frustration, but please understand that:
- We do not use cheats when it comes to adquirint blueprints, the algorithm's result it's totally random.
- We already told you we are currently implementing a full rework of the blueprint system that should be ready, if everything goes as planned, for the upcoming Heavy Metal update patch.