Author Topic: Bug regarding the character select.  (Read 2529 times)

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Bug regarding the character select.
on: August 07, 2019, 08:34:57 AM
So i I've been doing missions all night and decided to do a weapon from the past. now when i got a match, of course a horrendous bug turned up.  first the menu did not load the other members of the team so i couldn't see who joined and their ranks. Second, i clearly  chose sooma,  but of course as i had to exit the application in order to re enter the match. i was greeted with utmost disappointment. not only did i encounter a horrible bug, the game chose Konstantine for me! keep in mind i chose sooma. the reasons i had to leave? for one the cutscene featured no dialogue, no cortez and certainly did not load the models of the other players.  When the match began, i was staring at the ground with no way to move or rotate the camera. I've encountered this bug 3 times now and this would be the fourth, im very disappointed that this bug has not been taken care of or squashed.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Bug regarding the character select.
Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 10:34:25 AM
Hi! Please, next time that happen coud you make a video or an sreenshot and send it to spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com? This will help us a lot in order to investigate the issue. Thank you.