Author Topic: Sonofoz, a request. MSE_Karen, please take note.  (Read 6980 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Sonofoz, a request. MSE_Karen, please take note.
Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 07:37:20 PM
ahahah
certainly one of the finest and most pertinent analysis i have read in all my life !
you rule dude XD

baconman1912

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 09:48:03 PM
Don't you just love this forum?XD

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 10:14:06 PM
This entire thread in a nutshell: The most toxic guy on this forum calls out the second most toxic guy on this forum for calling him out on how toxic he is in other threads.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 31, 2019, 05:06:31 PM
Hi everyone,

The main reason threads are locked is due to all the toxic comments coming from Marcus, Sonofoz, Level9Drow, Tekato, etc. This is the last warning. If this behaviour persists, I'll have no other choice but ban you permanently for being incapable of mantain a healthy conversation.

Also, please stop making so many threads to comment the same topics all over again. There are a lot of players who want to comment and leave their feedback and you are preventing them to be seeing because the main page is full of similar threads, all of them including insults and cursing.

You guys have broken at least 6 forum rules and I still can't understand how we got into this situation. I honestly think the best way to calm things down is you to reconsider your behaviour and stop insulting.

And please refrain from using the support mail to report forum topics, it was created to help people and report toxic players/cheaters in game.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:13:53 AM by MSE_Karen »