Author Topic: Harec needs to be nerfed.  (Read 9917 times)

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Re: Harec needs to be nerfed.
Reply #30 on: July 29, 2019, 07:37:01 AM
Couldn't beat me, but again I'll leave you to your little delusional world you seem to live in. wouldn't want to get as laughable as you as you are making yourself out to be XD.  btw you are gonna have to try harder, there's trolls that outdo in every way.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 29, 2019, 08:15:46 AM
Couldn't beat me
you said the exact OPPOSITE thing on another topic... you'll have to decide yourself.
and if i couldn't have beat you, you wouldn't so afraid. do you really think you are cheating someone with your petty excuses, coward...?

well off topic again.
as i said twice before, it's settled chickenhunted.
if you are such a chicken hearted player with such feable ego that you can't stand to try the skill you are bragging about in a simple match, i think we all know the reason, even if you are trying to convince yourself of the contrary...
so, have a good day

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 31, 2019, 04:07:40 PM
Hi everyone,

I have finished reading all the comments posted during the weekend and I'd like to shed some light on different topics.

In this case, there are always different opinions regarding characters, abilities and whether they are OP or not. As you know, we are always balacing characters, specially the last weeks since we are releasing a lot of updates including both changes and fixes.

As I commented some time ago on another thread, Level9Drow, we are NOT biased, we don't prioritize the Discord channel over the forum. So please stop making accusations. All constructive criticism is relevant and all your opinions are valid.

I'm closing this thread to avoid more toxicity and, since there are a lot of topics to discuss, I'll be answering in other threads as well.

Thank you.