Author Topic: Alicia's double jump needs a cooldown  (Read 29626 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Alicia's double jump needs a cooldown
Reply #30 on: August 27, 2019, 06:25:45 AM
indeed.
but it doesn't mean smoking daisy is not OP.
meaning they did shit with gin and schneider doesn't mean they don't have to rework something else.
if it is done correctly, you can nerf things without making it useless.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 27, 2019, 10:15:45 AM
indeed.
but it doesn't mean smoking daisy is not OP.
meaning they did shit with gin and schneider doesn't mean they don't have to rework something else.
if it is done correctly, you can nerf things without making it useless.

Smoking daisy is not OP...the crits on this thing is Rng based and it has halve the magazine of the RNR...has low fire rate...and only damaging when utilize it ult fire mechanic

What i think is ridiculous is sassy on 5 stacks....that's the alicia antagonist that you've been encountering...a sassy alicia on 5 stacks can cross over the entire last map on low blow....and can jump over the bridges in the first part of general marmelaid boss mission
What you've been encountring is a supersonic aerial threat that drops bombs on your head then comes down to finish you off

But that's that...5 stacks sassy...that's the whole ridiculous part about alicia...and that's fine because most cards are ridiculous with 5 stacks

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 27, 2019, 10:34:28 AM
no.
what i'm talking about is smoking daisy. not sassy.
with or without sassy, smoking daisy still OS any character, even council.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 27, 2019, 10:36:37 PM
Smoking Daisy isn't overpowered. It is a useful gun yes but lets look at her other guns.

Novera = only good with a certain card set up
Eager = personally I find it a joke, however, I suppose is okay with a card set up
Rock n Roll = the long range, explosive, risk free child of Novera and Smoking daisy
Painkiller = good if you wanna shot your teammates.

She only has two good weapons and on top of that she has to be pretty close to guarantee a kill (with the expectation of Rock n Roll). People keep complain about this and that being overpowered until it gets to the point were that raider or weapon becomes terrible. Schneider with his health halfed, Ginebra being stressed in cougar form, Valeria's gun The Whip is just awful. Basically be careful with what you wish for because if MSE listens it will be a struggle for them to change it back.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: August 27, 2019, 10:54:01 PM
yeah because they think nerf have to be drastic, like every devs...
when you asked for a rebalance you don't ask for a "make this totally useless please ! and ban everyone who used it !! and kill their family too !!!"

and someday devs will have to understand that.
but well now i'm playing shae or konst 75% of the time anyway to prevent her invasion.
so, they can do what they want with alicia... and well, i'll bear a loss the last 25% =)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: August 28, 2019, 03:17:07 AM
yeah because they think nerf have to be drastic, like every devs...
when you asked for a rebalance you don't ask for a "make this totally useless please ! and ban everyone who used it !! and kill their family too !!!"

and someday devs will have to understand that.
but well now i'm playing shae or konst 75% of the time anyway to prevent her invasion.
so, they can do what they want with alicia... and well, i'll bear a loss the last 25% =)

It's selfish of you to want to nerf other characters because you don't play them...i almost main alicia and i find her very fine as wardog raider
I think what OP is annoyed from is 5 stacks sassy alicia that drops smoking daisy bombs on his head then goes back to finish them
Op doesn't realize that to actually activate sassy you need to do a strike everytime...so you already wasted 2 seconds of you time on the ground,...so many times, so many times when i'm antagonizing as alicia and i try to activate sassy i get bombarded instantly, not to mention a shakura val, a konstantine a shae and more counters that makes her work harder

Nerfing cooldown will destroy all other alicia builds, because people forget that alicia can be built in so many different ways

I'm tired of this topic being the first i see on the recents

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #36 on: August 28, 2019, 05:26:01 PM
It's selfish of you to want to nerf other characters because you don't play them...

you're wrong on that. harec and alicia are the strongest character in the game imo, and i intend to master alicia. i have started using her. just i didn't learn to play with her, so i'm still new and bad with her.
consequently, i still use her scarcely but it is my intention tu make her one of my mains. =)

not to mention a shakura val, a konstantine a shae and more counters that makes her work harder
the only real counter are shae and konst.
valeria is OS like any other character and shakura main fire do not makes enough damage, so she has good chance to lose against alicia.
kuzie are bigger chance to strike her.
and that's much all.

all other characters have 80% to die fighting her.

and that's the problem.
take sadhu for example.
countering it does not depends only on the character, yes some character will me more effective, but you mostly have to adapt your gameplay to counter sadhu.

with alicia the win or loss ONLY depends on the character you chose. and that's what is bothering me. it could be ok if characters able to counter her were numerous, but only 3 seems few to me.

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #37 on: August 28, 2019, 06:16:06 PM
Do I need to go over all the raiders that can kill alicia?😔

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #38 on: August 28, 2019, 06:24:35 PM
no. but i gladly want you to show me how you blast her down in the air with hatchet for example.
like for valeria, they are no counter, they just have a chance to survive her, with fat better bets on alicia.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #39 on: August 29, 2019, 06:50:37 PM
no. but i gladly want you to show me how you blast her down in the air with hatchet for example.
like for valeria, they are no counter, they just have a chance to survive her, with fat better bets on alicia.

Valeria does have counters...they just aren't highly picked counters. Harec is the best counter for a Valeria. That also depends on the map however. Missions like hanging by a thread she is MUCH stronger on if she locks down your spawn point

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #40 on: August 29, 2019, 06:53:48 PM
ARE no counter. for alicia.
not HAVE no counter.  ;)

yes, valeria has lots of counter since she mostly take her strength from the map configuration.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: October 07, 2019, 06:15:23 PM
Alicia's counter is aiming up. Done... Never seen even brand new players struggle with that. She's aerial and thus it makes sense anything with dispersal or suppression in mind is going to do guess what... It's going to suppress her... a lot. In my experience, Hans is a lot harder to hit and hits a lot harder than Alicia ever could. So she can down you... yet she has the worst potential to actually kill you before you kill her even if you're already downed. However, despite all that if someone wants a brief cooldown for her I wouldn't object because it means they'd have to balance other characters as well that more direly need it.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #42 on: October 08, 2019, 01:08:15 PM
Oh c'mone man ,dear Quanrian no reson said dat bullshit about how easy to counter Alicia and how Hans is Op,-Your character is safe bcs poor develorers from MSE will never be able to into a ballance in their PvP game:)
Say hello To Harek And his Rertarded walljump and back from Alpha to Atm.They not care about thing like those.
So u can continue fly and press buttons forever; Most players play on consoles and they never abble to deal with "your playstyle" not matter what they pick.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 08, 2019, 06:59:44 PM
Oh c'mone man ,dear Quanrian no reson said dat bullshit about how easy to counter Alicia and how Hans is Op,-Your character is safe bcs poor develorers from MSE will never be able to into a ballance in their PvP game:)
Say hello To Harek And his Rertarded walljump and back from Alpha to Atm.They not care about thing like those.
So u can continue fly and press buttons forever; Most players play on consoles and they never abble to deal with "your playstyle" not matter what they pick.

It won't matter anymore
Her rock and roll got nerfed
And he smoaking daisy's explosion got nerfed to dust

Having a little jump gimmick is all she has now
I mean we are here while ginebra is suffering every single day...