Author Topic: This is a first for me in all my years of gaming.  (Read 8856 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: This is a first for me in all my years of gaming.
Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 05:44:19 AM
last night i Just fell asleep reading his absurd post that quite frankly bored me into a state of sleep.
oh yeah ?
i'm just remembering you peeing and shaking in your pants for a friendly duel...  ::)
so i hope you had time to change yourself before you fell asleep  ;D
well no stupid talk with you tonight cyberhunted, see you tomorow.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 05:49:01 AM
Friendly duel? Hardly, i remember you got bitter and pissed. and wanted a duel with me, unfortunately i really didn't care seeing as i don't take you seriously enough to warrant one lol.  And don't sweat it, you now you have to run along and go get tucked in by mommy and daddy 😂😂😂

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 05:58:37 AM
yeah yeah sure, ok, stop following me please 

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 10:09:08 PM

These arguments are really bringing out the worst in people. The SL forums these days feels like a Jerry Springer show

Maxpain6

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 01, 2019, 01:19:04 AM
Cool thanks for teaching me about MMR. Im lvl 80ish and I keep getting Tier 1 rank 1 antags or w/e, purple with a 1 next to it and impossible AI. Each grunt takes like 2 reloads to finish off and the engineers complete objectives faster than me and my team can stop them because were to busy tip toeing around invincible elites and overpowered grunts.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: August 03, 2019, 07:37:23 AM
Cool thanks for teaching me about MMR. Im lvl 80ish and I keep getting Tier 1 rank 1 antags or w/e, purple with a 1 next to it and impossible AI. Each grunt takes like 2 reloads to finish off and the engineers complete objectives faster than me and my team can stop them because were to busy tip toeing around invincible elites and overpowered grunts.

You have to go WAY low now to have any semblance of fun. They allowed the harder difficulties to bleed downstream now. so it sucks even at lower MMRs, like 30% range. I'm going to go down to 10% or lower myself. This shit just ain't any fun anymore.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: August 03, 2019, 07:11:50 PM
You have to go WAY low now to have any semblance of fun. They allowed the harder difficulties to bleed downstream now. so it sucks even at lower MMRs, like 30% range. I'm going to go down to 10% or lower myself. This shit just ain't any fun anymore.

The difficulty is making no sense now, sometimes shotgunners can down you in one shot at 36% MMR, sometimes they drop like flies in 53% MMR. Today the machinegunner will shoot you for 5 seconds non stop and kill you with one magazine, the other day they'll shoot thrice and have their gun jammed, in the same difficulty. How does this even work?

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: August 03, 2019, 07:26:26 PM

The difficulty is making no sense now, sometimes shotgunners can down you in one shot at 36% MMR, sometimes they drop like flies in 53% MMR. Today the machinegunner will shoot you for 5 seconds non stop and kill you with one magazine, the other day they'll shoot thrice and have their gun jammed, in the same difficulty. How does this even work?

it has always been like this for me  :'(
just happens even more frequently now...  >:(