Author Topic: Sonofoz, a request. MSE_Karen, please take note.  (Read 6908 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Sonofoz, a request. MSE_Karen, please take note.
on: July 29, 2019, 08:01:19 PM
Sonofoz,

It is clearer than day, that you deliberately provoke, insult, castigate and pillory members on this forum. It is also, more than obvious that in you doing so, you end up as being the main reason threads are locked. This ends debate, destroying their freedom to air their views of Spacelords and its game mechanics. It is a disgustingly selfish thing to do.

You are completely incapable of letting things lie, showing blatant intolerance to anyone with a contrary opinion to your own. You ALWAYS have to get the last word in, which ultimately is in he form of an insult.
I criticise the game whereas you, people. You really are a vindictive, spiteful, hateful, authoritarian, little troll!

I have ignored you since Karen gave me a warning, ironically for nothing compared to your behaviour towards, everyone. You still have had none which leads me to wonder if you're somehow 'involved' with MSE because you've been 'brown-nosing' MSE since I arrived.

I ignore every comment you make. You don't understand this. You continue replying to every comment and thread I make. I'm writing this to you for the sole reason, that your constant belittling and insulting of many commenters here is leading to threads being locked. You are destroying healthy debate between players on Spacelords. I'm asking you to simply ignore my threads and stop arguing with Cyber Hunter, Whitebleidd, Level9Drow, DrKuzie, Tekato and others here. We're not interested in anything you have to state.

MSE_Karen, as the moderator of this forum I urge you to keep sonofoz in check. He is DELIBERATELY sabotaging this forum, arguing (not debating) with everyone with a different opinion to him. I ignore him but this reply is here to save people's right to engage in debate about Spacelords, he's attempting to deliberately shut down.

Sonofoz, this is a request, a statement and not a conversation starter. Any subsequent reply, from you will, of course be duly ignored.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 08:05:28 PM by Marcus4471 »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Sonofoz, a request. MSE_Karen, please take note.
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 08:17:26 PM
You really are a vindictive, spiteful, hateful, authoritarian, little ****!
wait, are you talking about you or me ?

oh and... wait again, you are doing a thread just ABOUT ME saying I can't let things lie ? -> ironic no ?
moreover when i come on your topics it's to give my opinions wich sometimes agreed with yours sometimes not, regardless of all the bad things i think about you. while you are just coming to attack regardless of what i say.

oh no wait wait wait again !
you complains about me being bad while you are directly insulting me ? do you think *** change something to what you are saying ? anyone can understand the word behind, and it's an insult no matter what.

you end up as being the main reason threads are locked.
(...)I have ignored you since Karen gave me a warning
nope...
man... learn to read...
the warning she gaves you had nothing to do with me...
she was saying you to not namebash players you encoutered in game... (and you have to admit that, for a suicider, coming here to namebash others players is a little exagerated...)
i don't even know if we ever encounter each other.
one more time you proove to me that you are unable to understand others clearly...

You are a horrible individual and I want nothing, whatsoever to do with you. Any subsequent reply, from you will, of course be duly ignored.
no problem mate, i think worse about you, so i do not take grudges.
but you have a strange way to ignore people, you know that ?
(a cowardly way i'd say, since you have to pass by moderator to do so, while you could have done it directly like a grown up...)

so your ignorance is noted, be sure i'll continue to give you my opinion about your proposal or behavior or whining each time i'll want, and feel free to ignore in peace.

so topic can be closed =)

EDIT :
oh it's funny as you have edited your post to remove all the insult you were adressing to me...  i should have quoted all of them before they desappeared :)
(and by the way i have no argue with kuzie)
but man... look at you, look at how low you are acting...

biologists please take note :
i do not want to be classified in the same race of human than this one.
nope.
i refuse.
put me with cats or dolphins if you want. but i will not share the same humanity that this one.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 05:25:20 AM by sonofoz »

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:40:46 PM
I think it's fine if you want to give your opinion sonofoz but when you start personal attacks and name calling people that's when you go too far. Everytime you give an opinion you also randomly decide to call people cowards and other things that some people might find offensive. Personally I don't care I've been called worst things irl and have dealth with plenty of people like you.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 09:00:14 PM
suiciding, quitting, harrasing to surrend, all this is selfish and coward tekato.
you all really have to understand that.
and most of you have admited that's what you are doing each time you want. =s

i'll say from my experience, (subjective of course) that maximum 20% of the games where people harrass to surrend are finally lost. and most of the time the surrenderer is the most useless player too.
same for the quitters.

so when your are teamed with low ranks a quitter can be of no consequence, even a blessing if he was eating lives like there was no tomorrow.
but in well balanced team a selfish quitter can just throw the game.
and usually they just throw games because they don't want to have a difficult game.
so, how should i call them if no useless cowards ?

our nationnal suicider, marcus, came here to whine and namebash a player who quitted while in a previous topic, he defended the fact that he was suiciding in games ! and in another one that he was quiting to make the world a better place !
how surealistic is that for god sake ???  :o

so my state is simple. if a robber don't wan't to be called so, well he shouldn't have robbed. same for everything.
so if you don't want to be a quitter, don't quit.

moreover who is harrassing who ? the man just made a thread full of (deleted) insults just about me  ;D
and lvl9 do nearly the same each time he see's my name somewhere.
wich is pretty easy, since i'm talking a lot...

as i stated many times, these guys are unable to put them in question and they are whining about others while doing them far worse.
consequently they are not interesting humans and i hope for them they are not grown ups.

EDIT :
and by the way tekato, (or anyone else) it has nothing to do with the subject but could you please give me the english name of the second umbra wardogs mission ?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:32:18 PM by sonofoz »

MX_Just MX

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 09:26:52 PM
Sure quitters and peoples with diffrent opinons are annoying but calling other peoples who do what you don't like with calling them coward, selfish, weak etc. in PUBLIC area. It's not that healthy behaviour. They'll looks like coward to you maybe. But peoples usually don't speak that out cause they know it will makes thing worse. Not making things better, And it could start a flamewar.

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 10:09:05 PM
So you want to forget how Marcus started a topic calling names when he got a tier 1 player quit on him right after he had another thread that was about how its ok to quit?
Thats.... funny.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 10:45:20 PM
yup...
and he's doing it again...
making a whole public thread to say "hey everyone ! look this man is like this and that, hate him everyone !!"
i guess some people never learns...

i wonder what they had told about me if i had made a public thread to say "marcus suicide in his match because he don't want to lose 5mn of ban."
or "lvl9 throw 50% of your games away because he want to keep a low mmr." whereas it is things they have stated here themselves.

and yet i'm sure they had been the first to shout out loud how horrible a person i am...
yet... i didn't do that... but they did.  :)
so yes mse_karen, please... take note...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 05:23:57 AM by sonofoz »

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 03:10:48 AM
jesus. why is this public, PM Sonofoz directly than get in contact of a Moderator. Theirs no reason for a broadcast.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 03:42:08 AM
I think sonofoz's posts are pretty amusing, makes me remember when I spent my afternoons lurking on steam forums. Good times.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 04:47:15 AM
thx bro !

Urgehal

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 06:01:57 AM
LOL!

To be honest, sonofoz is the yin to your yang Marcus. There needs to be a balance here :P

And sure, while being called a coward isn't very nice on a forum...in the context of the game, he's not all that wrong...Don't be so sensitive mate and really, I've heard more harsher words thrown towards MSE (insults not criticism) around here than anything sonofoz has ever said, so yeah. This forum has reeked as of late, him being "kept in check" won't change anything.

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 12:55:03 PM
zhii this is crazy

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 02:54:35 PM
LOL!

To be honest, sonofoz is the yin to your yang Marcus. There needs to be a balance here :P

And sure, while being called a coward isn't very nice on a forum...in the context of the game, he's not all that wrong...Don't be so sensitive mate and really, I've heard more harsher words thrown towards MSE (insults not criticism) around here than anything sonofoz has ever said, so yeah. This forum has reeked as of late, him being "kept in check" won't change anything.

Urgehal

I couldn't care less what sonofoz thinks and states about me. It's utterly irrelevant. However, what is is his constant arguing with everyone on this forum, resulting in threads being locked, ironically as the main reason for it being so and receiving NOT ONE warning from the moderators. If you hadn't noticed, I ignore him and have been for some time now. He replies to every thread I make, I none to his.

I do not want to detract from this post but there is nothing cowardly about my game play, whatsoever. I quit for valid and substantial reasons. This is what he (and others fail to see). I do not waste my time, fighting lost causes. I will ask the team to surrender, thus resulting in awards going into the pot for the next day and anyway, when I leave, that will happen anyway when they lost. I'm just trying to save time, that's all. Sure, people don't want to quit when playing for a BP or a treasure pot, but when the game's over, it's over and no amount of time wasting is going to change that. One team, I played in, with an Antagonist, was losing badly. I wasn't dieing, they were. We were in still trying to attack the tentacles in the mission 'In Shock' and they'd already lost 7 more lives, after Cortez had returned from his first aleph run. The game was over and I asked for a surrender. They wouldn't. I asked two more times. They wouldn't. I left.

More so, this precise game mechanic, the prizes galore update, is awful. It was created SOLELY to promote their antagonist in the game that no one wants and, other than a few here and the constant attack point of sonofoz, should anyone want a PvP option.
They should allow people to quit whenever they want to. It's their game they're playing and their enjoyment. If they're not enjoying the game, then why stay on? MSE could easily implement a mechanic that when one player quits another could join in to help. This sorts out the problem of people quitting. They won't. They want to keep people, playing a mission, against an Antagonist who's wrecking the team, that they never wanted. Hence why people have continually been asking for a PvP option. MSE WON'T do this, because they know that it's going to kill of the Antagonist role, an element of the game they're pushing like there's no tomorrow. Most people don't want an Antagonist and they fail to see this. It's a badly flawed mechanic.
This is the first and last time I'll address this on this thread. It's irrelevant to the topic.

I ignore people on this forum. Once they go down the road of insults, they're blocked. I don't read their replies nor comment on their threads. They don't exist.

MSE's lack of action, not warning sonofoz, who has got away with attacking everyone on this forum of late is the MAIN reason I made this thread public and to get their attention. Regardless how many others have reported him (and I've had a lot of messages from others who have), MSE are remaining silent. I was warned by Karen, for something completely trivial, compared to the downright sabotaging of threads and insults of sonofoz to other peoples.
There's a colossal difference between criticising the game and the many broken mechanics to insulting and attacking players.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 03:02:13 PM by Marcus4471 »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 03:37:50 PM
damn... you're a liar doubled by an egotic man unable to see his own flaws and who only want to defame.
and no i'll show why so you won't accuse me of "insulting" you :

his constant arguing with everyone on this forum, resulting in threads being locked

no.
i have seen only ONE locked thread since i'm here, yours, and YOU were responsible for it, and i'm proving it :

There's no point on insulting or including someone's username since the last thing we want is to encourage bullying. That's why we have an email where you can report cheaters

refering to the person you had named bash in your main comment.
so try not to be such a scurvy being, and think about acting with dignity, and mayby your thread won't be locked again.

I do not want to detract from this post but there is nothing cowardly about my game play, whatsoever.

the whole thread is about that, you hypocrit, the first one was a long list of insults.
 abd... there is nothing cowardly ??
open your eyes you narcissic quitter !
at least 4persons have made the same deductions about your ingame behavior ! but let me guess they are just trolls that's it ??
and quitting because unable to fight an antag or because the difficulty is to high is acting cowardly.
as suiciding to avoid being banned 5small little minutes is just disrespectfull and  selfish !

you are despicable as much here as in gaming, and trying to be "nice and well educated" (well sort of really... when we read most of your main topics...) won't change this fact, nor that all of you quitters are congratulating each others for your cowardice, you only think as normal and being the result of the gameplay...
wich is not. it's only the result of your selfish and afraid of challenge personnality.

I quit for valid and substantial reasons.
no genius, you quit for your OWN reasons which are obviously valid for YOU since they are yours...
but as you prove you are not the smarter nor competent human being on earth these reasons can be as wrong as your opinion of yourself.

moreover it does not change the fact that it is cowardice, and reproved by gameplay. there is rule ingame, this rule :
is if you want to stop ask for surrender. if surrender is denied, play.
if you quit you'll be punished. and you will be an unreliable and selfish team mate.

More so, this precise game mechanic, the prizes galore update, is awful. It was created SOLELY to promote their antagonist in the game that no one wants
wrong again. prizes galore benefits new and casual players, not raiders or antags wich can be new or old.

MSE's lack of action, not warning sonofoz, who has got away with attacking everyone on this forum of late is the MAIN reason I made this thread public and to get their attention.
as they have not been warned for their behavior against me, so everything is ok, wich proves again you hadn't receive your warning for our conversation...

and no, you only made this topic because your a scurvy frustrated being who can't stand having receive a warning, and take me responsible for it, while only YOUR behavior is to blame. as it is wrote white on black.

Cazic-Thule

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 05:22:52 PM
This entire thread in a nutshell: The most toxic guy on this forum calls out the second most toxic guy on this forum for calling him out on how toxic he is in other threads.