Author Topic: thumbs up/down  (Read 3927 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
thumbs up/down
on: July 25, 2019, 06:48:26 PM
a suggestion for the forum and not the game, for a change.

all is in the title.
sometimes somes are making proposals or else, and you have nothing particular to tell about or against, so you don't.
but you can still agree or disagree.

a simple thumbs up/domns for threads can fix that.
(not even for each comments, just for main topics)
and it will make it easier for you to identify the idea the community (well at least the one here) like or dislike.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: thumbs up/down
Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 06:45:23 PM
If you want that do to discord.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 07:37:39 PM
why ?
don't you think it could be usefull or are you just telling the opposite by principle ?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 07:40:45 PM
No, I don't think it would be useful. If you want that go to DISCORD.

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 08:32:23 PM
They have that feature on discord already.

And MSE ignores the ideas anyways.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 08:42:51 PM
i don't want to go to discord... and are you able to define why you think it would be a bad thing ? cause your point of view is still empty here...

MSE ignores the ideas anyways.

too bad =(

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 09:30:01 PM
i don't want to go to discord... and are you able to define why you think it would be a bad thing ? cause your point of view is still empty here...

MSE ignores the ideas anyways.

too bad =(

You don't get to decide if my point of view is empty. Further more, YOU aren't anyone who I have to prove myself to. Only MSE. One does not have to explain himself to his enemies, only act against them.

Again, you are going to get a lot of push back here on the forums. I would refer you to Discord, it has more of your kind there. You should feel right at home.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 10:06:44 AM
One does not have to explain himself to his enemies
"enemies..." man... just listen to you... do you know the definition of overreacting...?

You don't get to decide if my point of view is empty.
well, in fact, yes, it is the right of everyone to judge the point of view of everyone else...
maybe your parents have raised you as a little overnarcissic aristocrat who think he is above disgusting proletarians, but in real word, anyone can judge anyone. and they will quickly see you have no reason to pretend you are better than anyone...
so you can argue on their point of view and proves them wrong if you have the skills for that, but certainly not deny them this right.

you are going to get a lot of push back here on the forums.
yeah, thank you for your concern, but, don't worry, i certainly can stand more punchback than suiciders who can't stand to face antags, and who reports people just because they can't stand to be contradict and don't know how to defend themselves, nor in the game nor in a debate =)

One does not have to explain himself to his enemies, only act against them.
wich explain why you are against that proposal, without being able to give any valid reason. as i though at the beggining.
quiters are so previsible...
that's why you are always owned by antag you know ? you are always acting as expected...

and apparently, you don't want to understand that i'm not antaging a lot...
easilly 80% of my matches are as raiders. but you can play raider and love pvp too. another thing you seem unable to apprehend.
so i'll won't be more in my place there than here. so stop dreaming. as i said before : i stay.
if you can't stand it... just quit or suicide, as usual  ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:24:29 AM by sonofoz »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 04:39:13 PM
Hello,

Since there's a similar option on Discord, we could consider a similar feature for the forum, though it's up to the design team to include it.

Thank you for the suggestion.