Author Topic: And another lost match.....thanks to dreadful MMR  (Read 3353 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
And another lost match.....thanks to dreadful MMR
on: July 27, 2019, 04:19:39 PM
And with an antagonist AND 3 TIER 2 Rank 6 team mates. The mission was Double Agent with none of them knowing WHAT THE **** THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO AGAINST Schneider and he dropped the crystal.

So pretty much the last 10 games played I've lost 7, thanks to being in teams with complete beginners AND ANTAGONISTS. Sure some bright spark will say "why didn't you shoot the flower"? I couldn't. Loaht's Dragée can't hit it. And I chose Loaht, because I wanted to take him out asap before the team died. And yes, WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOOT THE FLOWER? Firstly because there's no commentary to do so and secondly because there's no leader command to do so.

Gradually, more and more missions are becoming unplayable for two reasons - beginners not carrying out mission objectives and/or the team being killed by an antag before they can.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: And another lost match.....thanks to dreadful MMR
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 04:31:02 PM
I couldn't. Loaht's Dragée can't hit it.
dude... are you for real ?
you already made the EXACT SAME mistake few days ago and... you do it again.
jesus... you'll never learn.
blame yourself. again.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 05:59:37 PM by sonofoz »

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 05:12:20 PM
I know it's too late for this but it might help in the future to know that you can actually pop the flower all the way at the top with short range weapons. You have to shoot the flowers closer to the ground that you can reach and the rest of the flowers will chain all the way to the top where schneider is. Ofc all the flowers in that section need to be lit up so the chain reaction can reach the last flower.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 05:19:38 PM
Thanks for that Tekato.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 05:25:07 PM
Thanks for that Tekato.
Np I've lost so many missions the same way until i found out this trick.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 06:10:37 PM
Np I've lost so many missions the same way until i found out this trick.
I'm lvl 182 and wouldn't have found that out had you not told me. MSE really need to make mission objectives more clear on this mission.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 08:16:20 PM
I was 740 before the "max level" update and never knew this until about a month ago, LOL. I had a pleasant moment of rediscovery when I saw it done.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 28, 2019, 08:24:36 PM
I was 740 before the "max level" update and never knew this until about a month ago, LOL. I had a pleasant moment of rediscovery when I saw it done.
How many people are actually going to figure out the chain reaction on the flowers (like the putting a line of mines on the wall, in Darksiders and setting one on fire with your boomerang weapon?) on their own? Thanks to Tekato, now I know. LOL