Author Topic: Prizes Galore, Gold and talent point MMR award system.  (Read 2637 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
I'm level 182. My MMR is 39% . I dropped about 6 points with all the losses yesterday.
The daily awards for gold and talent are:

First 3k - 3.5k
Second 7k - 2k
Third 3.5k - 2k
Fourth 3.5k - 1k

I'm interested to know what the awards are for lower and higher MMR. I have a feeling these rewards are the same straight across the board. If this is the case, why bother attaining a high MMR? For example I played in a match with a 54% MMR where you were instantly put into wounded by a burst of wardog fire. If I'm getting the same awards, as a lvl 180 with mid MMR, that a low lvl player with low MMR is getting why bother playing in theses games when you're not being rewarded, rightly so, for harder game difficulty?

I do know that pre Prizes Galore, the higher your MMR/(level ?) the higher the rewards on the 8hr rotations.

***Late Edit***
Can low MMR and high MMR please post their daily award prizes, for each, as I have above please? I'd like to see prize difference.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 03:52:39 PM by Marcus4471 »

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Prizes Galore, Gold and talent point MMR award system.
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 03:40:10 PM
Mmr only has a small effect on your score and your score is what affects your final rewards. So it doesn't really matter since getting a score of 10+ isn't too hard to achieve with the personal score boost. MMR is useless since you still get paired up with 20% mmr players even if you have over 60% and you don't really get better rewards for dealing with a higher difficulty.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 03:47:24 PM
Yes Tekato, so a high level player is getting, pretty much, the same awards as a beginner. No incentive to get a high MMR and as you imply, low or high, you're going to get teamed with beginners regardless.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 03:51:05 PM
No incentive to get a high MMR
personnal achievement ?

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 03:52:53 PM
Yes Tekato, so a high level player is getting, pretty much, the same awards as a beginner. No incentive to get a high MMR and as you imply, low or high, you're going to get teamed with beginners regardless.
Well kinda yes and no because a higher level player will have an easier time getting high scores due to the difference in forge levels and passives. Also a beginner probably won't have maxed out bounty hunter weapons and such to boost their earnings.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 04:29:26 PM
Tekato,

Beginners can get high scores CQCing the enemy. They don't need high weapon builds. One of my characters has maxed bounty and affiliation, with pretty much no damage on the weapon at all, I've got high scores with that character with constant CQC. It's tough but I've got there.

You misunderstand the award I mean. It's the initial daily rewards, you can get on a perfect 10 score. A higher score will get you closer to the award and all remaining award goes into the treasure pot. The daily awards, from what I can see are fixed as seen in the breakdown on my first post. It doesn't matter if you have a 20 or a 60 MMR as the award totals (a perfect 10 score) for the dailies are the same across the board.