Author Topic: Does MSE read EVERY post?  (Read 3554 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Does MSE read EVERY post?
on: July 27, 2019, 05:01:00 AM
So I made a post awhile back, The post was of a raider concept that I made up that I feel would be a great addition to the game (With help from others with weapon ideas and art).

The reason I bring this up is because I just thought of something. Spacelords is a growing game and with that more people join the forums. Does MSE read everything that is posted? I have made a few post were MSE_Ojuel comments (bless him <3) but only on the ones about gameplay compliments or questions about certain things. MSE_Karen (I believe is her name on here) has also been found on the forums as well. Just a general curiosity because I think it would be super cool if it turned out they do check the forums daily, even if it is for only a few minutes. 

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Does MSE read EVERY post?
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 09:59:31 AM
So I made a post awhile back, The post was of a raider concept that I made up that I feel would be a great addition to the game (With help from others with weapon ideas and art).

The reason I bring this up is because I just thought of something. Spacelords is a growing game and with that more people join the forums. Does MSE read everything that is posted? I have made a few post were MSE_Ojuel comments (bless him <3) but only on the ones about gameplay compliments or questions about certain things. MSE_Karen (I believe is her name on here) has also been found on the forums as well. Just a general curiosity because I think it would be super cool if it turned out they do check the forums daily, even if it is for only a few minutes.

Bless u! :)
I do read most of them, and I know I'm not the only one in the studio who does it. I only answer in those threads in which I think I can be useful. Reading the forums (+reddit, +unofficial discord) is a good way for us to understand the community's interests, ideas and complains, so it's really useful! :)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Does MSE read EVERY post?
Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 12:18:15 PM
You know a good studio when you see one. And in my opinion this is one that is most definitely growing (like early Digital Extremes).  It always bothers me when people bash on something when they don't have the whole picture or when they have a valid point but suck at communicating saying"...the whole community feels"... or "This game is Dead" like relax a little bit.

But that's neither here nor there. Yall have my support. Keep looking over the community and we'll keep giving you feedback. :)

anyhoo off to work
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 12:20:23 PM by Angeles2099 »