Author Topic: A if not the problem with daily pot and Antags  (Read 1651 times)

Daimien06660

• View Profile
A if not the problem with daily pot and Antags
on: July 27, 2019, 03:49:21 AM
So I just did my daily accumulated pot mission and got curb stomped by an Antag that was at least double if not triple the level of my team and I walked out the mission with only 1543 gold and 1447 faction coins of the 15,000+ gold  12,000+ faction coins I could have gotten.

(deep breath) !@#$#%^&*(*)!@@#$$%^%#^%^@#
ok now that I got that out let’s talk.

WHO thought it was a good idea to ROB players of the resources they NEED to advance to this degree? It wasn't even a challenge for the Aneska Antag they put a hate ball on the objective, and it was over anyone that tried to power through died before they could even get out and heal. Every time anyone even got close to her, she beat us in to the ground with her un-parryable sword.

Can someone form the dev team please explain how it is fair to put someone that has forge level 10 weapons against players that have at most level 4-5 I know Aneska doesn't have the strongest guns but when she one shots a Konstantin it does not seem balanced

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: A if not the problem with daily pot and Antags
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 04:55:19 AM
First off Aneska does have powerful guns and if she was using a "hate ball" she had to be using her rare weapon which is (by the fan base) her most powerful gun. Secondly I get where you are coming from and I believe that the system should be changed to were if you lose the pot then the left over rewards should go to the next pot. I have never lost a pot although I gotten pretty close a few times and it is the most stressful thing ever.

Also You and your team could always destroy her mech too. The same with Sooma's redeemer orbs. For some reason some players just forget you can do that? Not judging, I sometimes forget too especially with Sooma.