Author Topic: Blueprints and why they need to be easier to get.  (Read 2738 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Blueprints and why they need to be easier to get.
on: July 24, 2019, 07:52:44 PM
Sense I have almost every weapon in the game, the whole "one blueprint a day" doesn't really effect me as much as it would a newer player. However, it is pure insanity that I have to wait a whole day to get a rare blueprint IF I even get one. Through the entire prize galore update I have only seen 3 rare blueprints. I'll blame this on my luck. 2 out of those 3 times I have tried to get Ayana's newest rare (Short Nine) and constantly got her first rare (Makilium). My Makilium is maxed rank with the points exactly where I want them. Getting a duplicate is nice for the extra gold but NOT whenever I am trying to get a gun that seems almost impossible for me to even get because rare blueprints are so hard to come by. Again, I am a maxed rank having trouble getting one rare gun. Cant imagine what newer players have to go through.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Re: Blueprints and why they need to be easier to get.
Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 08:01:28 PM
Damn that sucks man, i know how you feel. been trying to get harec's easter egg but ending up getting a duplicate of the ignis fugit. same happened with rak, was trying to get the hatchet but got a duplicate of the Shepard. it is frustrating for some, but i hope you get her rare dude.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 08:13:31 PM
'Prizes Galore' is a joke, a complete and utter joke. They've nerfed blueprints so badly, they've essentially 'flipped the bird' at their player base. From at least 3 common/advanced and a rare BP's guaranteed, they now offer one with two chances to get, with a loss going into a final chance pot next day. They've dropped BP award by at least 400%. As for gold, faction & xp, that's been nerfed. They want people playing 5 games MAX per day (pot & 4 dailies) with the last two of those giving pretty much the same awards you got in a game pre patch.

They should be giving, at least a common/advanced BP and a rare, GUARANTEED, each day and not only that, no duplicates, unless you have all weapons for a character. BP acquisition should be the same allocation as beginning of month, score awards.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 08:15:18 PM by Marcus4471 »

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 10:43:48 AM
Hey, guys! :)

On of the changes we'll be introducing in the Master of Puppets update (due to release on July 29) is that you'll get a much higher % probability bonus of getting a Blueprint if you lost the previous die roll.

Also:

We're currently implementing a rework of the whole Blueprint system. Its release isn't imminent, but it'll probably be included as part of the upcoming Heavy Metal update:

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 05:45:57 PM
On of the changes we'll be introducing in the Master of Puppets update (due to release on July 29) is that you'll get a much higher % probability bonus of getting a Blueprint if you lost the previous die roll.

I think the problem is that veteran players have to succeed in 3 RNGs to get a rare weapon they want, 33% for the blueprint, 50% for the wanted weapon(in Ayana's case) and the score roll in the end of the mission.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter if the chance of getting the weapon in the end of the mission is 500%, if it's just another duplicate. Unless you're stating we'll have a higher chance to get a different weapon from the one we got previously.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 06:11:19 PM
Ojuel,

Is it really that hard to not just fill up the blueprints, of the character playing, that they haven't received, instead of duplicates, just like what you do for blueprints, in the score award at the beginning of the month?

More so, if you are going to keep giving us blueprints then you need to SERIOUSLY ramp up the duplicate gold award. If we're getting one blueprint a day and a rare, whenever (I've had two since the update) then quite frankly you should give us 30k for a common, 50k for an advanced and 100k for a rare.

You still are not understanding that a 300% drop in BP award is terrible practice by MSE. We have gone from at least 2 common/advanced blueprints and a rare (guaranteed win that day if in the 8 hour time slot) to you giving us one a day.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 06:18:52 PM
Hello Ojuel! This is a great addition, however, I find the issue being I am constantly getting duplicate blueprints. Back to my trouble getting short nine, I am having bad luck even finding a rare blueprint and whenever I do I always get a gun I already have. My last resort is to hope I get it at the end of the month.

A way that would help with this is giving a higher probability of getting the weapon you don't have. No a guarantee but a higher chance that way it is still a gamble.