Author Topic: "Come with me"command  (Read 4000 times)

Hesh

• View Profile
"Come with me"command
on: July 25, 2019, 11:39:14 AM
I'm max level player , so i get A LOT -most of the times annoying- mentoring games, i can carry the 3 players rank 6 who know nothing and teach em but since the "come with me' command was removed , i can't even tell them to come with me to protect them or even show 'em what to do, so pretty please put back this command , it was pretty important.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: "Come with me"command
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 01:45:28 PM
indeed.

EDIT.
(they also need to add the "someone needs to shut up" command, when you encounter a leader who barks orders every 3seconds and who should try to act more and order less.
not telling this for you, but i just end a game with a guy like that.)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 02:07:17 PM by sonofoz »

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 05:49:17 PM
indeed.

EDIT.
(they also need to add the "someone needs to shut up" command, when you encounter a leader who barks orders every 3seconds and who should try to act more and order less.

I would like a "fuck off" command. Sometimes players stay too close to each other, most of the times to steal your aleph and ammo.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 05:53:25 PM
indeed.

EDIT.

I would like a "fuck off" command. Sometimes players stay too close to each other, most of the times to steal your aleph and ammo.
Looks like you won't be needing that anymore since aleph will no longer drop from elites unless they've already picked it up from one of the aleph deposits on the map. Now everyone will be fighting for that one aleph that randomly appears on the map lol.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 05:59:26 PM
ROTFLMFAO!
Yup, happened to me loads of times. I got so frustrated with a Konstantin, in one mission, who hung about me like glue, stealing every aleph drop and grabbing elites I was about to kill.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 06:16:47 PM
childish.
no one cares who kill what the moment they are dead and do not threat us anymore.
same for aleph, we have to use it 80% of the time by the way.

the only moments where it bother me is when the player take it and keep it as his precious while objective are waiting to filled with it.

let's make this clear once and for all :
golum players have to die in shame.
as quitters and suiciders.

Hesh

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 11:17:35 AM
indeed.

EDIT.

Maybe some kind of Mute option ?

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 11:40:02 AM
yes, could work too =))

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #8 on: July 27, 2019, 02:44:19 AM
I don't know why it was removed, it works on so many levels. Well here's hoping it makes a return.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 07:16:15 AM
I want the "come with me" command back. The command was very versatile and useful in many situations. MSE, your original designs are well considered, actually. All I wanted was to add "No" and "Elite/Antag Here!" in addition to "Come with me", "OK", "Help", and "Ammunition".

By the way, currently, I do not even use the comm system. There are too much information to me. I always pass the party leader to someone else.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 27, 2019, 02:12:39 PM
ammunition can be replace imo,
since people can give so much for you when you haven't.

the more they can do is try not to take ammo when they kill something and see you around, but i only encountered one player who had seemed to do so.
so mostly it is just used on some missions to tell others people "hey don't be mad if you see me sit in a corner doing nothing, i'm just waiting monsters to pop."

consequently, "need amo" can be easilly replace by "follow me"