Author Topic: MSE please amend Blueprint allocation  (Read 2337 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
MSE please amend Blueprint allocation
on: July 21, 2019, 02:06:44 PM
At the end of the month players' missing weapon blueprints are automatically filled up with the beginning of month, score award. I presume the game checks the first player, on the left and dishes out blueprints until a character has all, then moves onto the next character and does the same.

MSE, is it really too much to ask that the same system is used in the acquisition of daily blueprints? Would you please only give out duplicates if said character already has all blueprints already?

Seeing as you've dropped blueprint award drastically, by about 80%, this is the least you could do. I'm finding and I should imagine everyone else is too, that if you have one blueprint already and are looking for two there's more chance of receiving a duplicate.

MSE, it's thing like this that really piss people off.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:54:39 AM by MSE_Ojuel »

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: MSE please amend Blueprint allocation
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 10:38:23 AM
At the end of the month players' missing weapon blueprints are automatically filled up with the beginning of month, score award. I presume the game checks the first player, on the left and dishes out blueprints until a character has all, then moves onto the next character and does the same.

MSE, is it really too much to ask that the same system is used in the acquisition of daily blueprints? Would you please only give out duplicates if said character already has all blueprints already?

Seeing as you've dropped blueprint award drastically, by about 80%, this is the least you could do. I'm finding and I should imagine everyone else is too, that if you have one blueprint already and are looking for two there's more chance of receiving a duplicate.

MSE, it's thing like this that really piss people off.

Hey there! :)

We're currently implementing a rework of the whole Blueprint system. Its release isn't imminent, but it'll probably be included as part of the upcoming Heavy Metal update:

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: MSE please amend Blueprint allocation
Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 12:22:11 PM
Thabk you Ojuel.