Author Topic: antag desertion  (Read 8164 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: antag desertion
Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 08:17:55 PM
well i hoped FOR YOU that you were only 10yo...
because if not... well sorry for your brain...  :-\

man,  i read some of your posts... that's all bouhou doldren is mean i lost a game ! bouhou antags are mean i lost they are op !...
(regardless of your nickname wich is the sort of nicknames loved by young people. wich is funny, is you want to be a strong cyberhunter but whine cause antags are mean...)

it clearly stand that you are the kind of people who think he's so good that when he can't make it that's because things are OP.
well think again, you just lost cause you were unable to play correctly.
and most of the time people who whine that antags are OP are the same that would be perm dead if they tried to antag...
(and then you'd come back on forum to say bouhou this or that is OP because i was antaging with doldren and it beat me !!!)

moreover your posts here states that you absolutly don't know the game and certainly don't know what you're doing in the game.
and as you clearly had not understand this thread it seemed obvious to me that you were underage.
i can only apologise to you and your poor mother if you are not... =s

and one more time, the thread is not about antag strenght. you really have understanding issue you know that ?
pit a team of rank 6 or 5 or 4 raiders against a purple tier level player and we know who will win that scenario

yeah except that's bullshit :
--> today i won 2 matches against T1R1 antag (i'm T1R3)

- first against an antag doldren on "fistfull of sand" mission, with a hive teammate who was T1 too.

- and another against a rak on hades division boss mission, while i was teamed with 3 T2.
and the poor rak was nearly perm dead.
he was certainly "what !!! a T1R3 kills me ??? i'm T1R1 how can he beat meee !!! i wanna kiiill hiiim !" cause he chased me, a lot... unable to understand that I was the one chasing/waiting him... propably another 10yo. again...
(and my team mates defended themselves more than one time too. i had an alicia and a mikah who were not afraid to engage him at the right moment.)

moreover i antag and counter antag nearly frop my beginning in the game, so you clearly can beat T1 even if you are T2.
it just depends of the strenght of player behind the character (even if pvp bonus due to lvl are clearly OP, but well...).

so as i said, you proved that you don't know the game and are just unable to defend yourself on top of being offtopic here.

http://Anyway, just ignore them. I no longer read and therefore don't reply to anything they have to state.
you already said that, you know that ? as you already said 78times that you had deleted the game since prize galores...
so what are you doing here, playing the game ?

and you always say people who don't agree with you are trolls.
if it is trolling to say that people who suicide themselves because they don't want to be banned 5mn, as you are doing, are useless selfish players, so, we do not have the same definition of trolling.  ;)

why don't you leave us and go post your 3513threads of whining against prize galore ? ^^
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 08:57:38 PM by sonofoz »

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 08:38:10 PM
Lol like i said it takes alot to get me. Mad sorry if you are trying your best to get me riled up? but it ain't working. and no I've played several matches when i first purchased this,  i usually got matched with high level antagonists and they decimated my entire team. you can read through my post history all you want lol but i know you love playing antagonists more than anything as i encountered you yesterday playing a doldren. of course you are gonna brag and say there's nothing wrong with the character. to me that's more like bias then anything,  all you do is go around quoting  people coming and throw name calling like a 7th grade child.  grow up and stop getting butthurt over people's opinions, like mine lol.

Btw I've kicked several antagonists to the curb, no more than 5 today. i say im pretty good and have been the top player every time i complete a mission. And my god i read entire post, is that all you do is whine? About people and their opinions?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 08:43:14 PM by Cyber_hunter026 »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 08:52:33 PM
i encountered you yesterday playing a doldren.
hmmmm.
nope. i think it wasn't me.
i don't remember playing antag yesterday. i think i only played one antag match for 2 or 3 weeks and it was today.
(as doldren. certainly against marcus. they surrendered in a flash during my second kill. they run so quick i think one of them even lost his pants...)

i say im pretty good
yeah... im sure of that...  ;D
and modest too.  ::)
a chance that OP doldren exist to stop you... ^^

and have been the top player every time i complete a mission.
you do know that you only have to kill grunts, even if being absolutly useless for everything else, to be the mission's top player right ? :)

stop getting butthurt over people's opinions, like mine
i'm not, i asked you if you had understand the threads, since your post had nothing to do with it, and you replied "bouhou i won't argue with you you're mean."
so who's exactly butthurt ? :o

i'm open to discussion if you have something to say about the thread, but "antags are OP so you have to punish them when they quit a match" is a nonsens answer showing misunderstanding and frustration.

i read entire post, is that all you do is whine? About people and their opinions?
where exactly?  :)
cause my only whining subject is about cheating AI and bugged fighting system.
but, as marcus, you already proved that you don't understand when people speaks, so i guess that one more time you misunderstood something...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 09:12:00 PM by sonofoz »

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 09:11:32 PM
i encountered you yesterday playing a doldren.
hmmmm.
nope. i think it wasn't me.
i don't remember playing antag yesterday. i think i only played one antag match for 2 or 3 weeks and it was today.
(as doldren. certainly against marcus. they surrendered in a flash during my second kill. they run so quick i think one of them even lost his pants...)

i say im pretty good
yeah... im sure of that...  ;D
and modest too.  ::)
a chance that OP doldren exist to stop you... ^^

and have been the top player every time i complete a mission.
you do know that you only have to kill grunts, even if being absolutly useless for everything else, to be the mission's top player right ? :)

stop getting butthurt over people's opinions, like mine
i'm not, i asked you if you had understand the threads, since your post had nothing to do with it, and you replied "bouhou i won't argue with you you're mean."
so who's exactly butthurt ? :o

i'm open to discussion if you have something to say about the thread, but "antags are OP so you have to punish them when they quit a match" is a nonsens answer showing misunderstanding and frustration.

Yeah no,  I've owned alot of doldrens. this one however was too op imo, and i remember your name lol. someone with your exact username, unless you are gonna say someone is impersonating you lol which i doubt.  btw just completed a mission before i typed this, had 42% mmr and a ayana kwana antagonist, was still the top player after owning them countless times. and only died once to one of the aleph explosions from my one of my downed team mates. and why do you get into it with marcus?
And you sound pretty butthurt to me lol,  im finding this amusing as i read it out loud. you got highly upset over me criticizing doldren,  which i find funny. it's called an opinion get use to it? and this didn't rear off topic until you started whining about me whining about doldren, i say we both got off topic but to each his own i guess.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 09:16:00 PM by Cyber_hunter026 »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 09:17:35 PM
I've owned alot of doldrens.
hmhm.
that's certainly why you created a topic to cry because he is OP... ?

someone with your exact username, unless you are gonna say someone is impersonating you lol which i doubt.

nope.
if it was my username, it was me. and if it was an OP doldren, it was clearly me...  8)
except if someone stole my account, but i'm not aware of it.

but as i said as far as i remember, my first and only antag play for weeks was today.
so i still doubt your story... but you could have play with me as teammate while i was playing doldren. or maybe as YOU was antag. but not me as antag.
wich states... you're a liar....  ;)

btw just completed a mission before i typed this, had 42% mmr and a ayana kwana antagonist, was still the top player after owning them countless times.
yeah. good boy ^^

you got highly upset over me criticizing doldren
for god sake, in wich imaginary world are you living child ??? ?
i didn't even take part of your topic about doldren... go and check it... :o
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 01:44:25 AM by sonofoz »

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 24, 2019, 09:48:23 PM
someone with your exact username, unless you are gonna say someone is impersonating you lol which i doubt.

nope.
if it was my username, it was me. and if it was an OP doldren, it was clearly me...  8)
except if someone stole my account, but i'm not aware of it.

but as i said as far as i remember, my first and only antag play for weeks was today.
so i still doubt your story... but you could have play with me as teammate while i was playing doldren. but not as antag.
wich states... you're a liar....  ;)

btw just completed a mission before i typed this, had 42% mmr and a ayana kwana antagonist, was still the top player after owning them countless times.
yeah. good boy ^^

you got highly upset over me criticizing doldren
for god sake, in wich imaginary world are you living child ??? ?
i didn't even take part of your topic about doldren... go and check it... :o

Proceeds to call me a liar,  without any proof so.  and no i don't remember you being on any team with me. i remember sonofoz and that was it,  rank purple 3. and don't play dumb lol,  you just quoted me from the other page about reading my post history and the topic on doldren,  or have you forgotten already?  XD

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: July 24, 2019, 10:00:08 PM
ok, so you really have issues to understand...
yeah i read some parts of your topic about doldren.
and...? 
as i didn't care i didn't took part in it...

cause every 2-3 weeks a player who didn't understand how to handle it comes to cry about OP doldren...
this time it's you.
in 2 weeks it will be someone else...
and when you'll have learned how to fight him you'll realise you were wrong.

well, to sum up : your opinion about doldren was irrelevant.
your opinion on this topic is irrelevant and offtopic.
your story about fighting me yesterday is daydreaming (yet flaterring).

well as serguey said, you don't know what to say but have a burning desire to type anything right ?
so, are we done or do you have some other daydream to share ?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 11:35:19 PM by sonofoz »

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 24, 2019, 10:13:19 PM
Lol you seem to have some deep rooted issues.  some which are very narcissistic in nature, to be honest i could not care less what you have to say nor what you think of me. In other words your opinion is irrelevant, your posts quoting me is irrelevant, and your attempts to be "I'm right and you're wrong" levels of comments do not phase me.  i found it funny that you got this butthurt over a simple comment and opinion over doldren was laughable at best. Do i care that you didn't participate in my thread? Ummm no? i never even heard of you let alone knew you existed till now. why don't you keep pouring all that salt hmm? i did hear that steak and mash potatoes need it badly and boy you drip it at a constant basis lol.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: July 24, 2019, 10:18:53 PM
yes, good, good, so we are done. ^^
you can go back and train to beat these meany antags and doldrens.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: July 24, 2019, 10:37:57 PM
If you say so lol i sleep Just fine at night, don't know about you. you seem cranky lol, go and sleep well with your little bib and teddy bear. i do just fine beating antagonists all day.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: July 24, 2019, 10:52:09 PM
hmhm. sure. ok :

Yeah I'm not going to bother,  lol I've already explained so no need to get into some forum war.
you 2 hours ago.
ans yet... you're still here...
trying to convince yourself that you keep cool...

sorry but antagonists need some form of punishment. they already have too many benefits, infinite lives,  enemy AI,  and now with a upcoming update that allows them to give orders to enemies. people who say there shouldnt is obviously those who love the overwhelming options an antagonist has. which i see as too many
you 3hours ago

Doldren is too OP
you 24h ago

so yes. everyone believe all your last bragging about killing antags and doldrens by dozens...
best raider on earth.

and by the way night is too hot for me to sleep right now.
but you should go to bed, you'll be tired tomorow and mommy won't be pleased.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 10:57:42 PM by sonofoz »

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 24, 2019, 11:53:22 PM
Lol you seem to be the one getting bent out of shape lol. i thought we were done no? you seem so bitter, try not to swallow too much sodium it's very bad for you XD.  and whether you believe it or not, though i couldn't care less if you do or don't. I've killed alot of doldrens of various ranks, 6-4 to 3-1. it was the first time i came across doldren player who was purple tier 3. again I've been owning antagonists today and the day before. this was the one exception, which I'm going to state was the only time I've voiced my opinion. now shoo, don't you have jr members name call and throw temper tantrums at?

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: July 25, 2019, 12:34:07 AM
i couldn't care less if you do or don't.

good for you, because i don't. =)
good night

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 25, 2019, 12:52:22 AM
http://

Bye bye! Don't the door hit you on the way out lol 👋