Author Topic: MSE, You may as well get rid of Bounty Hunter, Affiliation & Treasure Hunter  (Read 2641 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
In the last 100 matches I've probably played in a team where someone has had them on their weapons about four times. And even then it's been a pitifully low percentage. People, however, who play with me, especially in the dailies, are getting a 36% Bounty % Affiliation bonus. And having sacrificed weapon power I'm still taking first place.

sonofoz

• View Profile
or you should understand that not everyone like to play as you do.
regardless if your way of playing is good or not.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
MSE, (Ojuel)

How about NOT putting BP's as a reward in the 4 dailies? There's a very high chance, thanks to your 99% probability of a duplicate, that people will be using new characters with no weapon upgrades, to try for the BP. Therefore the only time to maximise on gold & affiliation, by using bounty hunter and affiliation, is on the pot and 4 dailies.

Moreso, because of all the aforementioned, putting the lost BP in the pot, means most people won't be using a bounty/affiliation bonus on their weapon, therefore missing out on the chance to maximise their reward on the biggest payout of the day.
Remove BP's from the pot. If they don't win it, make it available to them next game and so on. People should be taking a BP, at least, once a day! Especially considering you've nerfed BP payout by 400%.

sonofoz

• View Profile
it certainly won't change anything...

people who doesn't put factions or gold bonus on their weapons just focus more on pve/pvp damage and they will certainly continue because they just have different priorities than yours.

and there is no really good or bad choices with that.

i don't have all characters nor all weapons, but i don't care, i'll maybe have them someday or not. what's important to me is to have fun with the characters i play and enough gold to buy the characters and weapons i want, and i have enough gold for that.

moreover my fun comes from winning match, as raider or antags, and i win enough gold for that too.

so, as my priority is bashing the head of any antag who shows up or decimating raiders and not being a capitalist, you can do all the changes you want, i'll always chose gold bonus on weapons as my last choice.

EDIT:
(and that's absolutly off topics, but i played as antag doldren in the mission hanging by a thread, earlier in the afternoon and i encountered a team with two low ranks and two T1. i remember a sooma and a kuzman, don't remember the 2 others.
and i hadn't even finished my second kill that they surrendered.
less than 1 minutes from the start...  :o
as you are the quickest quitter/surrenderer/suicidal player that i know, i'm asking, were you one of the T1 of the team ?)  =)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 10:13:46 PM by sonofoz »