Author Topic: MSE Please stop giving us duplicate blueprints!  (Read 2385 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
MSE Please stop giving us duplicate blueprints!
on: July 23, 2019, 02:03:56 PM
With the 2nd of July, dreadful update you nerfed Blueprint collection by about 400%. Your player base were rightly angry. To make matters worse we get 2 chances to win them in 2 days, angering the gaming community even more. And if that wasn't bad enough, there's a VERY high chance the BP we win we already have. How on earth can you justify giving a player 3 duplicate BP's in a row with three new characters?

Remove RNG for BP collection and just fill up BP as you do with beginning of the month awards. This is the least you can do. Have you any idea how annoying it is to get duplicates constantly?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 03:40:55 PM by Marcus4471 »

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: MSE Please stop giving us duplicate blueprints!
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 10:46:10 AM
With the 2nd of July, dreadful update you nerfed Blueprint collection by about 400%. Your player base were rightly angry. To make matters worse we get 2 chances to win them in 2 days, angering the gaming community even more. And if that wasn't bad enough, there's a VERY high chance the BP we win we already have. How on earth can you justify giving a player 3 duplicate BP's in a row with three new characters?

Remove RNG for BP collection and just fill up BP as you do with beginning of the month awards. This is the least you can do. Have you any idea how annoying it is to get duplicates constantly?

Blueprint duplicates as such will probably disappear from the game when the upcoming Heavy Metal update gets released. We're still working on the new system, so we'd rather go into detail when we get closer to its release.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 12:13:51 PM
Wow that's a pretty important statement, Really glad to here it.
I like the innovation the team is bringing on with new  features (Guilds, In-Game store & Raider/Antagonist specific comms systems.) Which for better or worse (Cumulative Pot) is appreciated.

Having said that, Since BP are "Probably" going to be a thing of the past (which I honestly hope so)  id imagine the Daily/Monthly Pot is going to Adjust for this.

Oh also as a side note: the Spacelords Roadmap feels like its zooming by rather quickly. I'm low-key nervous? or anxious to see the updates The Great Clash (likely to be a Guild vs Guild scoring system) and the Aura Spectors (which Have no clue what that is all about).

That isn't whats making me anxious...its what comes after the entire Roadmap. The Roadmap is all well and good I appreciate all the Nuances it offers but I want that "Season 2"...I want to fight Shamash and his forces.

You once completely revamped a large portion of the first mission "Hanging by a Thread" which is the first time since the Fifth Council story arc you made any level wide changes. So with around 105 employees and all this time feeding little bits up updates like a new character every few months and the details pertaining to the Roadmap id imaging quit alot of time could be made to make whole campaigns.

So I ask, Where is Shamash.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 12:23:42 PM
Thank you Ojuel