Author Topic: I'm done!  (Read 4507 times)

Sadsloth

• View Profile
I'm done!
on: July 23, 2019, 05:30:11 PM
Im done with this game! Once again low rank players ruined two of my matches. And i lost 10k gold bc of that. I just dont understand how its that bad. And there's no reason to play this game anymore. I want to play a lot more than four marches a day but there's no reason for it anymore bc you dont get almost any gold or xp even when your score is 9. And Sööma.... she is ok but imo nothing special. So atm there's no reaso  to play this and im done.

(This post is messy and i know it. I was very angry when i wrote this)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:46:20 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Im done!!!!!!!!!
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 05:35:30 PM
I'm also taking another long break from this game
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:46:29 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 05:56:55 PM
Lol@Sadsloth

And it is precisely this reason that I end up quitting matches because I'm tired of carrying beginners, 150+levels below me in games that end, through sudden death, coirtesy of my teammates dieing because they're not equipped and skilled enough to defeat the enemy and antagonists.
I've been playing alot only to chase gold to get characters and weapons for PS4 trophies and platinum.

At least 85% of my matches are with a team of T2 R6 & unranked players. 100% are with T2 R5/6's, mostly two. And yes, I lost my pot yesterday as well because my team were all beginners.

Let's look at the writing on the wall; Spacelords is haemorrhaging players left, right and centre, 100% down to the July 2nd update. This has had a knock-on effect. Not only has it stopped players playing lots of matches but others have left. And in turn matchmaking has greatly suffered due to a drastic drop in player pool. MSE will not admit it, but constant match ups with T2 R6 & unranked players is the logical conclusion to very few people playing.

Added to that, because gold, xp and BP rewards been drastically reduced, leveling up has also been affected. New players take alot longer now to catch up to T1 players who will increase game difficulty.
MSE have done the classic 'ignore the player' situation and blundered on ahead, installing game obliterating updates.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 06:20:50 PM
bye.

but know that the problems really comes from you...
-> missions with really low lvl players are often the most easiest to achieve...
the only "problem" is they don't up your mmr (if it is not a bug).

so the problem i'm facing these days where i am mostly teamed up only with really low rank players (only -,6,5, higher ranks are an exception...) is :
i up my winning streak with their easy missions without gaining mmr, and once in a while the insane difficulty bug shows up and monsters wipe the team in a flash.
so i lose mmr points, reset my winning streak and... repeat...

i should do some antag mission to up my mmr, but well, as i don't really care about mmr...

but anyway, the problem really comes from you.
because when you play with low ranks, the difficulty seems to adjust to make an average difficulty.
monsters will seems strong for them, but most of the time they will be "weak" for you.
so if you know what to do and do not wait for your team to carry you and do the work for you you'll achieve missions with low ranks without much troubles most of the time.

and i look how sooma is working, and right now it seems she's a must have in defense mission...  ;)

EDIT : OH sorry ! XD
i thought it was one of marcus topics again XD
same complaints and same threat of leaving...
my bad.
but well, it does not really changes the point of my answer, since low rank missions are easier to achieve, ask yourself what you have to change in your style to succeed =)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:40:44 PM by sonofoz »

drunkpunk

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 07:49:32 PM
bye.

but know that the problems really comes from you...
-> missions with really low lvl players are often the most easiest to achieve...
the only "problem" is they don't up your mmr (if it is not a bug).

so the problem i'm facing these days where i am mostly teamed up only with really low rank players (only -,6,5, higher ranks are an exception...) is :
i up my winning streak with their easy missions without gaining mmr, and once in a while the insane difficulty bug shows up and monsters wipe the team in a flash.
so i lose mmr points, reset my winning streak and... repeat...

i should do some antag mission to up my mmr, but well, as i don't really care about mmr...

but anyway, the problem really comes from you.
because when you play with low ranks, the difficulty seems to adjust to make an average difficulty.
monsters will seems strong for them, but most of the time they will be "weak" for you.
so if you know what to do and do not wait for your team to carry you and do the work for you you'll achieve missions with low ranks without much troubles most of the time.

and i look how sooma is working, and right now it seems she's a must have in defense mission...  ;)

EDIT : OH sorry ! XD
i thought it was one of marcus topics again XD
same complaints and same threat of leaving...
my bad.
but well, it does not really changes the point of my answer, since low rank missions are easier to achieve, ask yourself what you have to change in your style to succeed =)

You cant win skilled antagonist with noobs and bots in team because beginners die all the time and you iyt of lives, hero i wish to see u playing with them, you just a noob if u not understand that and winning only such teams. Going to quit soon for next two updates, all previous updates was crap and useless, Everything antagonist should be removed or separated i not enjoy playing it and killing noobs all the time, i see how beginners rage quit after countless deaths. Devs should hire some better manager, that antag shit ruin gameplay and why game bringing 1-5 level beginners  and bots versus max level antagonists , most of beginners first time playing some missions, im all the time mentor , they not understand what is mission objective and die over and over alot of times dropping from map  and you are screwd no matter how good u are! You cant win forever because high mmr making mobs almost unkillable, lifehack for that is suicide squads, take guild mates and all suicide 5-10 missions to lower mmr and play against one shot mobs in missions, higher mmr not give any gold and xp boost anyway.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: I'm done!
Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 08:00:19 PM
You cant win skilled antagonist with noobs and bots in team
yes you can

depends on the antag, the new players and you as the characters of each others.

die over and over alot of times dropping from map
yeah i'm criticizing suiciders too. they are a plague to stop, but they are not only new players. usually people suicide because that's what they are, regardless their lvl...

You cant win forever because high mmr making mobs almost unkillable
yup... i rage about that a lot too...  ;D
this AI makes no sens, it has to be modified.