Author Topic: Gameplay with Bounty Hunter & Affiliation on weapons  (Read 3186 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
I seem to be the only player who not only has both, maxed out, Bounty & Affiliation on weapons, but at least a maxed out Bounty, when I go into games.
Not only am I the best player in most matches I play but everyone is benefiting from 36% gold & Affiliation, or gold bonus at the end.

There's the treasure pot and 4 dailies to play, so is it really too much to ask that people actually follow suit and do the same? And don't give the excuse of "lowering weapon power, resulting in a harder game" rubbish. If I can max out bounty & affiliation on a weapon and be the best in the team, there's no excuse really.

Think about it? 36% X 4 = 144% Bounty and/or Affiliation bonus. If you have a 10k gold & 5k faction pot, get a high score, you're looking at between 20-24k gold and 10k+ faction at the end.

Everyone has at least 4 weapons. Use the ones with bounty/faction on pot and dailies and other weapons as an antagonist/extra farming. Help one another.

**Obviously if I'm chasing a BP on a new character I won't have it on.**
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 03:43:31 PM by Marcus4471 »

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Gameplay with Bounty Hunter & Affiliation on weapons
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 05:34:41 PM
I would only use max affiliation or bounty hunter if I'm in a pre-made squad. Most of the time in solo queue you end up having to hard carry, because the game decides it's a good idea to put low lvs into high level player matches 90% of the time. Which makes it impossible to bring those farming weapons.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 05:39:56 PM by Tekato »