Author Topic: aleph  (Read 1653 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
aleph
on: July 22, 2019, 12:27:52 PM
hi,

if i remember well, i already mentionned it.
but the new aleph system is bad.

you reduced the time the aleph stays on the field and it seems you also decrease the damage done by exploding aleph.

and imo both are bad choices.

the aleph desappear stupidly quickly, what the point in making aleph drop possible with guns, if you already  don't even have time to take it in close combat if you are not looking your surrounding to jump on it before it vanish...?

moreover (and for that it was the same before) the aleph desappear "in data" before it desappear "graphically"
-> so really often you pass through it but do not take it because game had considered the vanishing was already done but the animation was just not over yet.
and it happens much more now with reduce staying time.
and it's really annoying.

there is so much bugs and other problems who get on the nerves of players in this game, maybe you should alleviate the non necessary frustration.

so increasing the aleph vanishing time would be a real good idea, but at least,  don't make it unavailable before it really totally desappeared visually... =)

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: aleph
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 01:24:57 PM
I agree and ammo also needs to last longer, it goes away too quickly.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: aleph
Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 01:28:54 PM
One of the biggest flaws of the aleph drops is not only do you end up running around for a couple of seconds trying to find the bloody thing, but worse, if you're attacked by a couple of elites and kill one, by the time you kill the second elite, the first aleph has vanished. It stays on the battlefield for a ridiculous amount of time. The new shooting elites and aleph dropping is also nonsense as you stated.

Again, it's simply a case of MSE inputting game dynamics that NO ONE asked for and wanted.