Author Topic: You may as well add deathmatch and survival  (Read 2416 times)

War_Shadow___

• View Profile
You may as well add deathmatch and survival
on: July 21, 2019, 08:27:08 PM
Im just ranting here and anyone else cam join ofc or help resolve etc.

Whats the point of playing this game already if ppl juat worry about kills and not the objective. I know its a new feature and all but it gets amnoying when you are trying to save the third protecter. However it gets worse  fighting a purple tier 3 antagonist whom is on pc and played as rak an has the best aiming speed etc..ik they supposedly have crude melee skills but that wasnt the case...if ppl just want kills and not play the game for itself. You may as well play cod or battlefield. I get it if you are a antagonist because thats your goal. But if you are the raiders you are to work as a team.A TEAM. Not rambo seperate and die to nearly or cost us the mission..some of us hasnt been able to keep playing the story because ppl on the raider team are too ignorant to focus on the game because they want to be the featured player..honestly if we had deathmatch and survival i bet most players would be happier then ever by now. If they cry and moan because somebodys op. Guess what buttercup, you wanted to play like its dm you get what you sow, im tired of ppl not cooperating, i get most games are the same way but those games dont have a limited life counter. Raiders do so oh well

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: You may as well add deathmatch and survival
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 01:18:23 PM
People go for the kills in order to maximise the gold and faction point payout with the dailies, courtesy of the new, crap, Treasure Galore, 2nd of July update. This is yet another of the faults of this patch. So a high score, ultimately means closer to the gold and faction points given out and you can only (really) do that with lots of kills and of course a fast mission time and low team death count. Essentially, it's the first 4 matches of the day that are paying out, after the Treasure pot, which there's no guarantee of winning (I just lost my one for today earlier along with it about 10k gold and 4k faction points).

I wouldn't call it a rant, but a genuine concern of of what happens when you lump all the real awards into the first three or so games of the day.